• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for full size Cigar Store Indian

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for a full size cigar store indian. Anyone know where I can get one at a good price?

200 bands and $195 wll get you a 3.5 ft one at bandwagonusa.com $5.00 Shiping

ff - I already have a really nice 24" Indian.

Null - Yes, I do actually...

i'm still saving for the one i want at CI, check it out ROD,some nice ones. :cool:

Yeah Rod, I'd go the CBid way. Bid low and bid often. You can always check ebay or other auction sites as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Floyd bought one of these a while back, ya might want to shoot him a PM. I remember that shipping one of these things costs a couple of hundred dollars. :0

I know a company that makes them... I have to hunt it down.. its about 600 bucks for a 6 ft tall one.. they have about a dozen types..

Im looking to get one of these soon as well.
Im aiming for a genuine antique version of one, from the 20's, 30's, or 40's. It will cost a lot more, but its something that will hold its value over the years.
Especially if its a nice piece of Americana as well.

Call Churchills Fine Cigars-Phoenix AZ-(602) 840-9080

Ask for Todd or Bart and they can give you all the details. One good looking one in the store now!

coventrycat86 said:
Floyd bought one of these a while back, ya might want to shoot him a PM. I remember that shipping one of these things costs a couple of hundred dollars. :0
[snapback]298250[/snapback]​

Rod,

Per Ccats instruction, PM sent your way!!! LMAO!!!! :p

Floyd T. :sign:

Rod
I'm a 6'4 indian, for 600 I'll stand in your backyard :thumbs:

just tell me where :laugh: