• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for reputable Meerschaum dealer?

GRAY GHOST

Looking for a nice Meerschaum. When I 'Google' it a few sites pop up. There's a few on ebay as well. Any reputable dealers you can direct me to is appreciated. Also, do any vendors take requests and carve custom pipes? I know I can order my own block and get to carvin, but I neither have the time nor experience to do so.
Thanks for the help.....

I'm not sure about custom work.

Any of the larger pipe selling websites would likely stock something to your liking. I think Rod made a post listing links for a lot of dealers.

THIS PLACE deals almost exclusively with meers and I know several who have used it, but I haven't personally.

Good luck!

Looking for a nice Meerschaum. When I 'Google' it a few sites pop up. There's a few on ebay as well. Any reputable dealers you can direct me to is appreciated. Also, do any vendors take requests and carve custom pipes? I know I can order my own block and get to carvin, but I neither have the time nor experience to do so.
Thanks for the help.....

I'd suggest giving Boswells a call. They sell the CAO Meerschaums, I bought one from them a while back. They have a decent selection, maybe 40-50 of them.

I didn't realize they sold meers. Damn you, Tim! You've possibly just caused me to buy another pipe! :sign: :p

Thanks for the help.....

I'd suggest giving Boswells a call. They sell the CAO Meerschaums, I bought one from them a while back. They have a decent selection, maybe 40-50 of them.

I have a CAO Meer as well. A billiard with the lattice carvings. I have been highly impressed and would definately purchase another.