• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for some help with these fakes

I have seen this with many B&Ms that try to sell Cubans to unsuspecting "Good" customers. :angry: I have been offered several, even if I wasnt' such a "Good" customer. But they call me a "Good" customer before they try to sell them and always say that they don't just sell them to anybody. Gee, I feel so special! :laugh:
my one buddy always brings me siglo 5.25 s from a shop in NJ

Returned the cigars and explained to the owner of the store that they were fake. I showed him what was wrong with the cigars and he returned my money with no issue as he had said to come back to him if I wasn't happy. He acted surprised and told me he got the boxes through a connection with a friend who is a doctor. He did seem a little nervous as he kept explaining how he got them over and over and he told me no one else ever complained.

It will be interesting to go back and see if they are still for sale.

So I'm assuming this is a local retail shop in the USA? If so, I say burn the witch -- out who they are. It's a scumbag move for a retail tobacconist to be selling fake Cuban cigars to unsuspecting customers.

The Millenium looks fake. I don't see the triple cap on the Siglo either.

Band scan of Millenium I hand picked from a jar, from a reliable vendor.

Monte Millenium band

I have seen this with many B&Ms that try to sell Cubans to unsuspecting "Good" customers. :angry: I have been offered several, even if I wasnt' such a "Good" customer. But they call me a "Good" customer before they try to sell them and always say that they don't just sell them to anybody. Gee, I feel so special! :laugh:

On that same note, you wouldn't believe how many customers ask if we sell Cubans and aren't joking....

PS: Does anyone want to write a paper on set theory for me? 2000 words, make use of Frege, Russell and Wittgenstein....

Not to steal the thread,but for what type of class this paper on set theory?? It sounds like philosophy as opposed to mathematics.

You say that like there is really that much of a difference.

Oh, and back on topic...a person IN THE USA selling fake Cubans in B&M, IMHO, should be outed. But, that's totally not my call. Also, if he pulls them and they are no longer for sale, he did the right thing, and would personally not want to cause him harm...he might have been an innocent (if naive) participant.