• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for something new to try

aeroswat

Getting colder, breaking out pipe which I haven't been smoking a lot of, but also breaking out some jarred tobacco. Realizing I'm not gonna be able to finish open containers by myself, was wondering if anybody would like to trade some tobacco. If interested, please let me know.

Shawn

Apparently I was a big Va/Per smoker in the day, so I am going to open a tin of Rattray's Old Gowrie, and a couple Mason Jars of Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake, Mcclelland 2015, and some SG FVF, which all have been sealed since 12/07, Holla if you see something you want.

Shawn

What are you looking to try? I don't have too much open, but I have a good bit on hand that I could be easily persuaded to dip into. I wouldn't mind comparing some 5 year old 2015 to the new stuff. I don't supposed you have any interest in Haddo's Delight? I just opened a tin and have finally accepted this one isn't for me.

I actually like Haddo's Delight, was gonna put in a order for some soon, would like to try some CC, send addy's and I'll get them out.
Thanks
Shawn

Shawn - DC 9405 5036 9930 0189 9341 40

Enjoy and let me know when it lands.