• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking Forward to the Warm Weather

I can't wait for the weather to start getting warmer so I can get out and play some golf. I didn't play much last year due to my Trackday habit, but I'm definitely going to get more rounds in this year. Since joining this great site, I've already accumulated a lot of cigars that I either never would have had a chance to get, or just didn't know about. Being out on the golf course is definitely one of my favorite times to lite one up.

Living where I do, we also have some really nice courses close.

Here are a couple of my favorites. Both designed by Mike STrantz

Tot Hill Farm

Tabacco Road

check out the layout of this bad boy!!
Online Yardage Guide

chicagoland area, need i say more? ;)

Germany there is such a thing as warm weather it isn't supposed to snow and rain year round. Now i feel robbed used to live in Chicago and i vaguely remember something called summer.

sack said:
chicagoland area, need i say more? ;)
[snapback]279062[/snapback]​

Hey don't complain, it's been a lot better than it ussually is.

I got nine in today and yesterday in Virginia. We're experiencing unseasonably warm weather and I took full advantage of it. Too much wind to fire anything up though. It was still a wonderful winter golf treat - I had a blast!

It actually wasnt't too bad here in KC today. I have been thinking learning how to play golf. A golf course and a few cigars on a day like today -- :love:

I agree with the too windy part. Its bad when the wind straightens up my slice. Looking to discover a few more good courses here in Arknasas. Good luck to ya.

I played a round last weekend in NC. Brutally cold and too windy to light up...

...good round though

the gurkha said:
Warm weather? North Carolina is a year round state.
[snapback]279044[/snapback]​

57 degrees today, but rained all day. Saw a number of folks out on the course that runs through the neighborhood.

Beats the hell out of Cleveland winters :cool:

cant wait to play 18 again,weather around here is hit or miss...50 one day and 20 and snowing 2" the next...

It has has been an unseasonably warm winter here. Hopefully it brings an early spring. I haven't gotten out to play locally before May in the 5 years I've lived up here and 2 years ago it was May 8 and we played through snow flurries.

We have to drive almost 100 miles to the south to find open courses to play on my Father-in-law's birthday in the beginning of April.

Upside is it rarely gets over 80 during the summer so it is pretty comfortable on the course.

We had a cold snap last week that brought day time highs of only 65 degrees. It is back to normal now ( 80 degrees ) so I'll be back on the golf course this week. I am a member at the TPC at Prestancia here in Sarasota. The course is right across the street from my gated community.