• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to buy a box of Cubans

Would like something that would be good to smoke right out of the box. I like stronger cigars.
If you like strong cigars, very few Cubans fit the bill. RyJ Cazedore, Bolivar, and Ramon Allones are pretty strong.

But there's nothing like a good Nic puro for both flavor AND strength.

Also, you will be breaking the law! :p

I love me some Nic Puros... Love love LOVE Nic tobacco. Love 601 red, green and black. Love RyJ Cazadores (have half a box) Love Mi Father le Bajaou, anything Tatajuae is always good on my list. But my favorite cigar by far has to be the Cain Perfecto (in the gift pack size) Oh I also love me some Olivia.. But I am also looking for a box of cubans, Something new.

I thought Cuban cigars were ILLEGAL for US Citizens to buy, smoke, or sell. I'm thoroughly confused by your request Drizzle. ???

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who lives in the streets now but is really a liaison between Obama and Castro who gets me these Cubans that they float over to Miami in the ocean, PM me and I'll see if he'd be willing to fish out some for you.

Oh, and yes, I do wear khaki shorts as part of my uniform.

I believe this is what you meant to say.

If you are looking for strong Cubans, it hink that you will find, as mentioned earlier, that NC puros tend to be stronger. The strongest general productions Cuban would likely be the Romeo Y Julieta Cazadores. They pack a wallop. The strongest marca in general would be Bolivar; however, they are very earthy cigars, so you have to like that flavor profile. Juan Lopez have tended to be fairly strong of late as well. One recent Regional Release that can bring tears to your eyes is the Ramon Allones Celestial Finos. Those can really put hair on your chest, make your eyes water and your head swim. Good luck.

Lately I've had a streak of CC's that don't draw for shit. I keep all of mine in a humi at 59% and have still had a run of bad luck. At 65% I might as well smoke a rope. I do enjoy them when I get a good one though. I've had good luck with Monte's and Partagas.

Glass top Cohibas are nice.
Just don't forget to remove the glass before you light it! :p

BTW, what you are asking is not technically against the rules as long as you don't discuss sources; but, it's still considered bad form. We try to keep a low profile for the benefit of all the members because it's illegal.

There are many review sites on the web where the info you seek is available. Use google.

P.S. Go back with this in mind and take note of the many subtle and not-so-subtle hints in the previous posts. To paraphrase them, "Be Cool". ;)