• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to start a smoking club..

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
I was wondering if anyone in here is from Miami, besides ric and gator who already come to my store......I want to start a club/ hangout at my store....times to be announced if interested....... :D

I know Pepe, FlBrent, and MiamiCubano (sp?). I am in Key West, but I could make the trip maybe once a month when I am not deployed.

Emo

Well, I guess I see interest........I'll see what days and times are good for everyone.....post your preferred days and times here. Fridays would be best for me around 7, because my shop is open until 9 on those days.....we'll see :)

I may be able to make some Fridays, but Saturday or Sundays would make it a lot easier for me as I have a 3 1/2 hour drive to make it.

Emo

Sundays wouldn't be bad....my store is only open from 12pm-5pm though. We'll work out something.

If you guys get something together soon I will be in Miami Dec. 25th through Dec. 29th and again Feb 14th

Another day at the shop... Ric and I are going to have to start forwarding our mail to there. :sign:
Sounds good to me!

Fast4Dr said:
If you guys get something together soon I will be in Miami Dec. 25th through Dec. 29th and again Feb 14th
Only on the 14th, or for a couple of days?

Emo

I am going on a cruise, I arrive in Miami on the evening of the 13th and the ship leaves at 5pm on the 14th. So basically I have the morning of the 14 and that's it.

I'm in, I'm in! :thumbs:

Just give me a date & time.

Plus I might need some directions, I haven't spent much time in the Doral area
But I do know the main streets (in Hialeah too! ;) )

Ready & waiting,
Brent

I'll talk to rick and scott and figure out what would be a great time for all. I keep you all posted.