• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking to try something new

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
I am getting a bit bored of the stuff I can get locally here..anyone have any ideas????

which ones are the treasure??..I have a shop close by that has bucaneros??

Why not try something entirely different. Ask one of the fine fellow BOTLs who happen to live outside of the USA for something that is produced in their neck of the woods. I know The Netherlands has a brand called Willem II (I didn't like these).

edit - I'll send you some wierd smokes. Is that addy in your profile accurate?

Why not try something entirely different. Ask one of the fine fellow BOTLs who happen to live outside of the USA for something that is produced in their neck of the woods. I know The Netherlands has a brand called Willem II (I didn't like these).

The addy is correct sir..and no good deed goes unpunished!!

A pack of these will be on your way on Monday Matty...

Be sure to give one to a friend :) My Bro-in-Law who lives in Austria brought me 8 packs and told me they are getting harder to find every year.

The addy is correct sir..and no good deed goes unpunished!!

DC# 0306 2400 0001 4457 1405