• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking to up size...

wicked stick

WHAT THE HELL!!!
OK Two coolidars... Full 6 desk top Humis fillied.. I have been reading the humi form now and I want to upgrade.. No
I need to up grade.. I have seen all the cool pictures of what everyone has and well.. I want one (plain and simple).. vino or the one i see in the cigar shop one.. I do not know who to go to or where.. Help me please a cigar smokers who needs more room for smokes.. :whistling: :whistling:

Easy storage solution:

See various profiles, write down addys, mail overflow :D

I wish I had more to offer this thread, but.....well, I'm in the same place. Theres a nice 500 count end table for ~200 that comes recommended, but it doesn't sound like that is going to do it for you.

Any thing!!!! Something special you would like i am traveling to LV our place you love so much Sir..... BOMBS>>>> I will load up with ammo from LV this weekend and see what I can launch your way . ..

I'll leave the mooching to others, but if you see any DC Lanceros, I'll take em off your hands.

If you purchase from Bob at Aristocrat, my recommendation to you is to get the largest one you can afford. I wanted the Aristocrat Plus but I bought the M Plus because I thought I'd eventually need the extra room. One year later it's nearly full and all I can think about is all the cigars I still want to get.

Thanks Khari I was thinking that my self... I am looking at the M plus.. I will see what i have to do.. HUMMM ( wheels are turning )

OK Two coolidars... Full 6 desk top Humis fillied.. I have been reading the humi form now and I want to upgrade.. No
I need to up grade.. I have seen all the cool pictures of what everyone has and well.. I want one (plain and simple).. vino or the one i see in the cigar shop one.. I do not know who to go to or where.. Help me please a cigar smokers who needs more room for smokes.. :whistling: :whistling:

There's always www.cheaphumidors.com. There are a number of cabinet humidors available and usually some sort of 10-15% off promotion if you're on his mailing list. The owner seems like a good guy willing to stand behind his products. I think I saw lifetime guarantee somewhere on his site. I've placed only one order with him, but my friend has one of his humidors and he's quite happy with it.

Which one did you get? Which wood/color? Any options?

If you are on a budget, Cheap humidors has a 3000ct for around $600.00. right now. Seems to be pretty nice. Look in the retailer section. If you don't want something custom made, many of the supporting retailers here sell humidors as well. It's always nice to support those that support us. :thumbs:

I've had my custom Aristocrat for a couple years now, and am completely happy with my purchase. Very solid, looks fantastic, no complaints......well, except:
If you purchase from Bob at Aristocrat, my recommendation to you is to get the largest one you can afford. I wanted the Aristocrat Plus but I bought the M Plus because I thought I'd eventually need the extra room. One year later it's nearly full and all I can think about is all the cigars I still want to get.

This is solid advice....mine sure looked big when it arrived. Now it's wall to wall full.... :laugh:

Regards - B.B.S.

Ok dark Mong. solid doors with top and foot molding with inlayied top I was going to get glass but Bob talked me out of it because I am getting the complete controlied environment.. If i was going to do it i was doing it right. No regretts... set and forget was put in also with the insultied for temp controlied..

It is a M plus..

Aristocrat M Plus two single drawers and three shelves..

You will love it! I have the M Plus natural cherry with half glass doors and a glass top, No regrets on getting it. Bob suggest not to do all the glass but added that the cooling units will keep up and they have worked flawlessly. Hey I like to look into it :D

Its a beautiful piece of furniture a tad noisy when the cooling units run but not bad.

OH BTW its full :sign:

Wow thats awesome. I'm not quite ready for that big a humi yet. I was checking out their site and there are some really nice cabinets.