• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks like I'll be sleeping in the rain tonight.

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
So I had a pretty decent day at work. We had pizza from my favorite place in town...always nice. I leave the office to find its a nice crisp cool evening, but I notice some smoke off in the distance. Not thinking about it much I pull into my apt. complex and see a blown up mail truck and my building on fire! People were standing around in tears and the postman flipped me off. I started ro fear for the worst.. and then I began to understand. That crazy SOB tkoepp blew the entire building away!

Many thanks Tim!

Nick

The title suggested that maybe your wife threw you out.
The first line suggested maybe your house burned down.
It was only a bomb - WTF, here I was feeling your pain. ???

Nice play, enjoy!

Brian

Poor guy! Buy a house with the mailbox far away down the driveway. You only have to worry about fire with your name on it, just the shrapnel marked "Occupant."

One thing I don't get though is how the mailman escaped alive. I guess it's just one of those things we'll never really understand.

A deserving target, Tim! Nicely done!

nice work Tim. Nick is a very deserving BOTL. He is always so generous with his sticks. :whistling: Did I mention what a great guy Nick is? :love: :whistling:

Brandon