• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles/Universal City

Dates to get together.

• August 19th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August 20th

• August 21st

• Total voters

xRanger

I will be in Universal City for a boring Seminar on International Trade Regulations form the 19th to the 23. Seminar is on the 20th and 21st. Anyone want to get together one any evening of the 19th through the 21st for a couple smokes? I will be staying at the Hilton on Universal Hollywood Blvd, and will not have a car. I will be doing the taxi thing.

Description of the Hilton says they have an outdoor lounge for cigars and such, so thats where I will be!! Anyone in the LA area been there?

Let me know if you want to get together to smoke.

Bill

edit to add Poll so we can keep track of which dates work best for the majority.

There is always a first time for everything :thumbs: :whistling: :laugh: What day would be best for you?

Adrian

19th 20th or 21st. Either of the three evenings work for me.

Bill

19th 20th or 21st. Either of the three evenings work for me.

Bill

We will rally the troops and get something going for you... :thumbs: So Cal Brothers where you at?

Jack, Rod, Charley, Geoff, Wes, Ray, and everybody else that should be there, lets agree on a day that is good for the whole crew. :thumbs:

Thats 5 minutes from work for me! I will be there for sure, regardless of the day! :thumbs:

~Billy

Sounds like it is shaping up nicely! Cant wait to meet a few of you.

I'm in! I know exactly where that hotel is, always wanted to check it out.

Updated with a poll to keep track of which date is best for the majority. Of course, more than one night is cool also! :cool:

I will wait until a few more weigh in on what date is best, Thursday's though seem to be the day we usually get together.

I should be able to stop by...depends on my work schedule.

The Universal Hilton...the one up the hill, on the way to Universal Studios, right?

Hmm, I wonder where the smoking lounge is in the the hotel?

The Universal Hilton...the one up the hill, on the way to Universal Studios, right?

I read it was off the Lobby Bar, just outside, but I have never been though. I will try and dig up the info.

edit: They call it the Club Patio.

It will certainly be good to see you again, it has been a while you know. :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Alright, I cant see the poll results. Can someone tell me what day we are looking at so far?

I voted for Tuesday. I think....Whatever, I will be there regardless!