• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles/Universal City

Dates to get together.

• August 19th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August 20th

• August 21st

• Total voters
Thursday's work best for me, but I'm open to either night.

Looks like almost everyone just voted NULL/View results - I should remove that feature since it really doesn't make any sense and provided no data to this thread.

We should probably pick a date as soon as possible, so that everyone can start planning their week and keep that night free.

XRanger - You pick it my friend! What date works best for you?

XRanger - You pick it my friend! What date works best for you?
[/quote]

I agree, after all he is our guest. :thumbs:

Anyone know the parking situation there?

Cost?

Thanks

Hi All,
Although I am a newbie to CP I wouldn't mind joining you at Universal Hilton for a smoke, I am only available on the 19th, too many commitments the rest of the week. I will be not too far way on Tuesday so should be.

Eric

Hi All,
Although I am a newbie to CP I wouldn't mind joining you at Universal Hilton for a smoke, I am only available on the 19th, too many commitments the rest of the week. I will be not too far way on Tuesday so should be.

Eric

All are welcome! :) Hopefully a date will be set.

Jack

Seems like the usual night is Thursdays, so lets do it on the 21st! Thats the last day of my seminar, so it will work out easier for me as well.

Bill

Well Gentleman,
I wish that I could join you but most Thursday evenings I must be getting back home to Santa Barbara. But when there are other opportunities to share a cigar please keep me in mind, I would be interested in joining everyone for a smoke. I stay out here in the West San Fernando Valley during the week but my schedule is flexible enough during the week I can usually meet up anywhere in LA/OC/Thousand Oaks in the evenings M - W.

Best to all,
Eric

Come out to Fat Stoggies on Ventura Blvd. in Encino

Looks like I might be able to make this one. :thumbs:

Ok, Here is the skinny on the outside lounge. 60X60, lots of plants around the edges, 11 tables, 4 chairs each. Most importantly, I verified that we will have a cocktail waiter/waitress tomorrow evening on duty. I had to get up and get my own beer, and I am getting to lazy for that nonsense. Beers on tap are 5 bucks.

I don't know what parking costs for those driving though.

If anyone showing up tomorrow evening needs my cell number, shoot me a pm and I will get it to you! I will most likely be there before 7:30, probably between 6:30 to 7:00.

See everyone tomorrow evening,

Bill

I'll be showing up to this HERF.

See you guys around 7:00 pm or so.

Ok, Here is the skinny on the outside lounge. 60X60, lots of plants around the edges, 11 tables, 4 chairs each. Most importantly, I verified that we will have a cocktail waiter/waitress tomorrow evening on duty. I had to get up and get my own beer, and I am getting to lazy for that nonsense. Beers on tap are 5 bucks.

I don't know what parking costs for those driving though. ----Looks to me like its $17.00 on the website for parking!!!!!! I will be parking locally and walking, thank you. :laugh: I believe there is parking lot/bus depot northwest of the Hilton on Lankershim, I am not 100% sure it is free though. It is a short walk to the hotel from there.

If anyone showing up tomorrow evening needs my cell number, shoot me a pm and I will get it to you! I will most likely be there before 7:30, probably between 6:30 to 7:00.

See everyone tomorrow evening,

Bill

I don't blame you, I'm going to look for residential parking. :)

does the bar validate parking?

The other thing that we might be able to do is park in the Metrolink parking area and walk up.

I wonder if it's okay to do that.

It's a walk up to the Hilton, but it's worth saving $17.

EDIT: You might NOT wanna park in the Metrolink parking...people have stated that Sheriff patrol cars have been seen staking-out the parking lot. So, you're gonna have to park quite a distance from the entrance.

And then, take the hike up the hill.
I wonder if the shuttle takes you to the Hotel?

Rod, Ashley, Jack, Matt, Pete, Bill, Nick, & Derek (hope I spelled that right... :rolleyes: ) it was a pleasure to smoke with all of you once again. I can honestly say that I am proud to be a part of Cigar Pass, and such an awesome group of people. The more times I meet up with everyone, or meet new people, the more that notion is reinforced. Great HERF tonight, lets not wait too long to do another!! :thumbs:

Bill, it was great to meet you. I'm glad we could all HERF with ya while you were in town. I hope you enjoyed your LA stay, and have a safe flight home tomorrow! Don't be a stranger too long, ok? You gotta come back for some more good times!!!!

~Billy