• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Los Angeles/Universal City

Dates to get together.

• August 19th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August 20th

• August 21st

• Total voters
As always, excellent herf! Great to see you all. :thumbs:

I had a good time meeting new people, and seeing the old ones that have been coming out.

Glad to have met XRanger, Nimrod, and FlyingPanther...great people.

Bill I hope you had a good time during your stay in LA.

We'll probably have another gathering sometime soon.

See you all then.

-Darrick

Yes it was a great time. :laugh:
Nice to meet people face to face for a change. :thumbs:

The bar tender validated my $17 parking ticket and I was up for one more. Whoo-Hoo
It turned out I owed $2 at the gate, so maybe the validation is only good for 3 hours.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and hope to see you again in the future.

I have been slammed at work and missed out :( I missed another good show...

I have been slammed at work and missed out :( I missed another good show...

We were all kinda bummed you didnt make it, Adrian. A HERF is just not the same without you around bro! You better make the next one...

~Billy

Good times was had by all.
Great meeting some new faces and
meeting up with the old.
Thanks for the great evening.

Jack

It was good to get home, even if the flight had a screaming one year old directly in front of me. :( I'm a parent though, so I have been well conditioned.

I had a great time meeting all of you! The next time I am in town, we will definitely have to get together. Thanks to everyone for turning out. It definitely made my stay worth it. Also, as always, an open invitation if you are ever up in this area to get together and have some good times! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone,

Bill

Great meeting you Bill! Always nice seeing the regulars too. Adrian, hopefully things will quiet down a bit, haven't seen you in a long time! Jack - thanks for the goodies. :)