• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lost post count

SamGuss

Hey just so we can keep the one thread fairly freed up with these tyype of posts and so Rod has access to this info when he can get around to it (no hurry Rod, we know you have your hands full right now) and if you want credit for your post count, list it here. Be honest (or as honest as you can be LOL).

Anyway I lost a little over 300 posts.

Next.

This happened once before, due to some problems, beyond Rod's control, and I believe the forum lost about 3 to 6 months worth of data. This happened on or around March 19th, you can tell this since alot of us had to reregister. No biggy.

I remember making a big deal of hitting 666 the night before last. I think I was at 67? right before all he#%l broke lose.

Poor poor Neal - every time he gets over a couple hundred posts. WHAM. Back to looking like a newbie. ROFLMAO!!!!

Rod, I vote you subtract 10 post for every post pad.
dckix.gif

Is this post about penis envy?
biglaugh.gif
cwm.gif
rotlaugh.gif

I had just broken 1000 but I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried that my addled brain won't remember everything I was saving in my PM box : (

I think I only lost 15 or 20 posts....as I have been travelling a lot the last several weeks....Big deal....

A bigger painare several messages that have now evaporated!

This Sucks!

lucasbuck said:
I had just broken 1000 but I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried that my addled brain won't remember everything I was saving in my PM box : (
You told me you were going to ship me some high shelf cigars. *whistles*

:D

Sam

Thanks for starting this thread. If you post your counts here, I'll be sure to update 'em for you. Thanks...

Rod said:
Thanks for starting this thread. If you post your counts here, I'll be sure to update 'em for you. Thanks...
No problem bro - just add an extra 100 or so to mine ;) LOL

Sam

I had just passed 500, but I don't care if you add them to my acct as you would not be able to find my posts in any threads cause we lost the threads!!!

I just hope everyone finds this place O.K.

Phil

Back