• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotteries

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
To everyone concerned with the lotteries. I am no longer going to participate in or administer the lotteries. WIth the exception of the New Years Eve Lotto held December 31st. I am still in it and will still administer that one.

One of you kind souls needs to step up and run the regular and high roller lottos.

Enjoyed it! :)

I have alot of web space available, so I can probably help by posting a list of the winners and their received cigars, sort of like CigarPool has. Let me know if I can help. I wouldn't even mind just running the lotteries if I need to.

ALostTexan

SD_Stack said:
One of you kind souls needs to step up and run the regular and high roller lottos.

Enjoyed it! :)
No thanks! :sign: :sign:

Great job with it though, SD. Thanks for all the work!

Thanks for the work, SD_Stack. Let's think about setting up a kind of rotating admin spot. Maybe only 3 months at a time. I think we're all pretty good at getting our losings out the door so I'm not too concerned with tracking stuff. I don't think we need to get as elaborate as CigarPool.

I'll volunteer to take over the pool after Lottery #14 on the condition that we use the MN Daily 3 lottery to choose a winner (I need a change of luck :p ). Same rules apply.

If any FOG's want to take control, then I will defer to them.

SD,

thanks for all the work...I'm sure there were some not so fun times. I appreciate it!
Mike