• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lotto #17

- - -

Looks like geldor is the winner! Congrats! :D

<Edit> Oops. NM

Blair, quick send out your package before anyone tells you that this drawing is on the 28th. :p

geldor1 said:
Blair, quick send out your package before anyone tells you that this drawing is on the 28th. :p
DOH!!!

Well that's good. I get another shot at it. :thumbs:

I'll skip this one unless I am needed to fill a spot before the drawing

Still a few more days... let see where we're at before the drawing. :thumbs:

can't believe this is taking so long to fill up!

I'll take two #s if need be.

I just got a bright idea for the next lotto:

how about 5 participants with 2 #s each, and two groups?

lessens the possibility of someone not sending sticks (only 4 people sending the winner sticks rather than 9)

whatcha think? :thumbs:

MonkeyK, piratelooks, and Big100HD have been added.

Only #5 remains. Fast4dr, its yours if no one else claims it. :)

I think piratelooks' name being added should be conditional on Geldor receiving his package from the last lotto.

Not trying to be hard-nosed, just trying to make sure no one gets stuck.

I've sent him a PM to see if the sticks have been sent.

Fast4Dr let me know they will be on their way, as he just got back from his cruise.

I assume that we are waiting until vewyphishy says "tonight is the night". Then I'll start checking the numbers every five seconds at 10:10pm :p

If I am wrong and already owe someone, please let me know.

MonkeyK said:
If I am wrong and already owe someone, please let me know.
Nope. You don't owe anyone anything... yet. :)

Anyone heard anything about piratelooks getting his package to geldor1? I'm gonna pull the plug on his name tomorrow if nothing.

tonight's the night, right?

I'm running low need new sticks, ya right.

good luck everyone.

Still nothing from piratelooks, no sticks or an answer to my PM. ???

Next drawing is this Saturday, Feb. 28th.

Piratelooks has been removed.

Well gents i was unaware that anyone had won the last lotto, i went back and found the post though. i got Geldors pm this evening when i logged on. I've sent him a response. he'll be taken care of in the am. last time i checked no one ever had any problem getting the winnings from me in a expedient fashion. sorry i dropped the ball. thanks for the one day grace period on the pm though. i thought that was more than generous. I do realize that i missed his winning Lotto 16, this was the FIRST i heard of it though. thanks anyway

I did receive piratelooks PM explaining his confusion with lottery #16.

I for one am willing to keep him in this lottery. I do believe that I will receive my winnings. :)