• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist #2

Hi guys, I back (kinda) in action! And congrats, Davela!!

I've paid SmokeAll and I must say this was a beautifully concepted plan, Dave! What could be easier than to call, pay, and have them do the rest! :thumbs:

I'm in with #1 again if that works for you Dave!

Sorry for the delay, folks. But I just paid and he said he'll get them out. They'll come in a seperate package from the rest. I believe he said that the other package was already out.

Great idea. Let's do it again! :D

I'll stay in for another round also :thumbs: Smoke all was very friendly when I paid for my order and said he would like to keep helping us out. Great guy, if I ever buy domestics again I'll definately check him out first.

Just a quick reminder... If you haven't done so already, please contact Don and get your payment in by the end of business Friday. Thanks.

I'll have #3 posted sometime this weekend. I'll just assume everyone is in unless I hear otherwise.

Also, if anyone wants to play that isn't already in, there is the possibility that we could start another group of ten. That said, I'll only add another group if we can actually fill it.

If anyone else wants to play, just post to indicate that your interested. There is usually someone who is ready to bow out anyway. Try that first before initiating a second group. :thumbs:

Talked to Don today and paid for my end. Great guy. :thumbs: