• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOTTO with a new twist... kind of

Big Slim Junior

We’re starting from scratch on this one. The first nine who respond are in. If there’s enough replies for another 10 people, we may start another group.

The Rules

+ The drawing will be on February 21st, 2004 at 6:25pm (Central Time) – MN Lottery Daily 3. The middle number of the three will determine our winner (i.e. numbers 1-2-3 are drawn; the person with number 2 will win the cigar lottery).

+ Prizes - Each of the other nine players will mail two cigars to the winner. For this lotto, the prize cigars are PADRON 4000 Maduros . As always, you may send more than two cigars, but at least two cigars must meet the prize requirement. If this format works out, we can choose different cigars for future lottos.

+ Sending prizes - You must send your prize pack within seven days of the drawing. You are responsible for getting your prize pack to the winner. If your pack gets lost in the mail, you need to send another pack. Please post a message in this thread when you send your prize pack.

+ Receiving Prizes - The winner is responsible to post a message in this thread when they receive any packages. Also, a little “thanks” goes a long way.

+ The “Connie Clause” - If the winner has agreed at the outset that they will accept Connies (Consuegra) cigars, you are allowed to send them as prizes. FYI, four Connies equals one prize cigar. So if you send all Connies, it’ll cost you eight of them.

Don’t forget to state that you accept the “Connie Clause” if you want them and good luck!

Numbers -
0 - SD_Stack
1 - Bat_Chief
2 - blair (Connies ok)
3 - piratelooks
4 - reynafan
5 - Davela (Connies ok)
6 - Big Slim Junior (Connies ok)
7 - ricmac25
8 - OPEN Big Slim Junior
9 - OPEN SD_Stack

Needless to say, I'm in and I'll take Connies. :thumbs: :D

So let me get this straight:

For argument's sake lets say you don't own any Connies or Padron 4000s. If your number doesn't come up, you have to go out and buy either 2 Padron 4000s or eight connies to send to the winner?

Lumberg said:
So let me get this straight:

For argument's sake lets say you don't own any Connies or Padron 4000s. If your number doesn't come up, you have to go out and buy either 2 Padron 4000s or eight connies to send to the winner?
Yup... that's the idea. That way everybody knows exactly what they're getting and nobody can feel slighted if they don't get what they think is good enough. Plus, if you don't have any Padrons, it's an excuse to go to the local shop. :) BTW, the Connies are only for those who say that they'll take them.

Why are the numbers assigned at random? I like my old number 2! I'm in. :)

reynafan said:
Sounds cool, count me in, if you'll let a newbie play. ;)
You're in... pick a number. Instant rules change. ;)

For you other guys, don't forget to say yea or nay to the Connie Clause.

I'm in Slim!

Put me down for my old standby... #0

No Connies Please. :)

I'm in David, I'll take lucky #1 if you would please! :) Gotta try and disperse back some of my last winnings! :p

Oh, and that's a big fat "negatory" on the connies there, Dave!

Cool idea. I'll have to check the local shop before I commit myself to make sure they have that cigar.

We should do OK Dave, if no one picks the open numbers and they win, then the lottery could be a draw.

too funny, i'm gonna be doing A LOT of online business for this if i get in. locals don't have the padron 4000. I'll order them if there's a spot open.

j

Bat_Chief said:
We should do OK Dave, if no one picks the open numbers and they win, then the lottery could be a draw.
Sounds good.

Piratelooks, c'mon in. The water's fine. ;) Pick your poison.

I think everyone should have a couple of 4000s in their humis at all times. Great stick for the price.