• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Louisville, KY

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Hi everyone,

I'll be in Louisville, KY on Monday with another BOTL for a little work and play. Our nights will be consisting of cigars and poker. If anyone in the area would like to meet up, please let me know so that I can pack accordingly :)

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

No Kentucky brothers/sisters that wanna get slapped with some sticks?!?! I'll also offer to you free Texas Hold 'Em lessons.........

Jeffrey L.

No Kentucky brothers/sisters that wanna get slapped with some sticks?!?! I'll also offer to you free Texas Hold 'Em lessons.........

Jeffrey L.
I'll send you a PM...Might be able to get shooter out too, depends upon the evening. Where are you staying? Not many places let you smoke around here any more unfortunately...

I'll be shooting you a text when we get into town later today, brother! I don't have the hotel info, but KNOW that we have smoking rooms :) The 18-count is packed.......prepare to get smacked with some sticks :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

Smoking with Dan and a couple others, right now......life is good.

Jeffrey L.

Smoking with Dan and a couple others, right now......life is good.

Jeffrey L.

Jeff it was cool smokin' with you, Sam, and Kyle...sorry I couldn't make it out more than the one night.....

It sure was great meeting u, brother! Monday was one hell of a good (and late...) night!

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.