• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Love me long time

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm not the biggest Opus fan but when they are on, they are ON.

I just finished one of the best slow burning Churchills I've ever had. Not one relight and this stick lasted for 3 hours and 37 minutes from light to burning fingers. If all cigars were like that I'd only need one a week.

I glad you enjoyed it, Ray. Was this recent production?

Sad, but true, Ray. I slowed way down on them due to too many being off, and trying to keep them lit is a major pain, and ruins the cigar from constant relights.

I don't know Rob, it was given to me by someone who didn't mark it and was secretive about their identity. If I had to guess it had to have at least 4 years on it based on some other of that age I've had.

I glad you enjoyed it, Ray. Was this recent production?

They definitely become tasty with age. Happy New Year to you, Brother!

It certainly got better but I don't know what caused it to burn forever.

I was hoping that it was because I'm a naturally cool guy. :whistling:

I was hoping that it was because I'm a naturally cool guy. :whistling:

Lol, probably that too. I have an Opus A I've been saving for a few years that I hope will treat me just as nice.

I myself had have a couple of those but it takes time for them to be like that I find!

I'm not the biggest Opus fan but when they are on, they are ON.

I just finished one of the best slow burning Churchills I've ever had. Not one relight and this stick lasted for 3 hours and 37 minutes from light to burning fingers. If all cigars were like that I'd only need one a week.

Every cigar smoker needs to have a smoke like that at least once in his life , glad you enjoyed it Ray and hope you had a nice single malt with it as well :thumbs: