• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Love the new place

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
Well Sandy and I are trying to settle in here at the new place. The other nite we headed down to the beach, just to relax and watch a nice sunset. Me with my smoke and her with a Margarita.

I have been checking my smokes lately and found one that looks like it sustained some damage to the wrapper and cap. I think it may have been a casuality of the move. I couldnt stand to see it suffer any more so I figured I put spark to it and just end the needless suffering...ahahahahha

heres a couple pics from the other nite. I'm really starting to like this place.

art
(the Small Batch still rocks)

beach063108-008.jpg

beach063108-010.jpg

Wow, that looks like the perfect place for a perfect smoke..

Enjoy it brother..

Glad to see y'all are getting back to the swing of "normal life," if you can call enjoying smokes & drinks on the shore "normal. :rolleyes: Is your new place right on the water? Very nice view there! :)

Not a bad place to sit and enjoy a smoke at all. Let the good times roll. :)

-John

Looks like you have a great view. Way to put that cigar to good use.

:thumbs: Smoking on the beach is about as perfect as a setting gets.

Enjoy the new place!

Art, you left the confines of Sin City for Branford, what's wrong with you? :laugh:

West Main Street was closed for almost a week with a water main break, I'll bet you miss all that excitement! :sign:

Hopkins is releasing a new wine on the 4th called "Lady Rose" that Kathleen had a big hand in designing. It's a dry, European-style rose and it is FANTASTIC!

They only made a small number of cases so if you're interested, ya better head out to New Preston in the next month or so and grab a bottle or two before it's gone for the season.

Last month, they started selling the '05 Cabernet Franc which is probably the best year they've ever had for that one. Be sure to grab one of those too because they'll sell out of that in a few months as well.

I don't know if I would prefer looking over the ocean or a hilly wine-country at sunset. They are both phenomenal.

Art, you left the confines of Sin City for Branford, what's wrong with you? :laugh:

Hi Bill,

ahahahah

thanks for the update. I am going to tell Sandy we need to do a day trip to Hopkins to grab some.

PM for the rest of the info.

art