• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOVE this movie...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
I LOVE "A Few Good Men"...Tom Cruise is a big puss in mos of what he does but I love Jack Nicholsen in anything...Just sittin here watchin it....thought i would give a big woohoo!

Melly

Great climax to the movie, it gives me chills every time Jack goes into his tirade about what he does for the country, sitting on the wall, and of course the "you can't handle the truth" line.

Great flick!

That is what i love about it...I am a Marine girl at heart, my dad was in the marines...so what he says about what he does, noone else would do, I embrace that and think that is so true...but even after that, I love the way Tom Cruise's character sticks it in his face and tells him, no, you might be a marine but your sorry ass ordered another man dead...however the 2 guys got a dishonerable anyway...that sucks

Just caught this on the satellite yesterday. I love this movie, particularly the Jack Nicholson/Tom Cruise exchanges in the courtroom! For awhile I wanted to join the Navy JAG corps because of this movie. However, that quickly faded as I moved on to the next career du jour!

It's a good movie, and like many said already, Nicholson is always great. Like his latest movie, The Departed, where he was amazing as the mob boss. I love his sarcastic style. He can say the most terrible things while keeping a convincing smile and making it sound like he thinks it's funny.

I don't know. I think I'm ambivalent about it. :whistling:

Sarcasm is ON: See my sig.

I LOVE "A Few Good Men"...Tom Cruise is a big puss in mos of what he does but I love Jack Nicholsen in anything...Just sittin here watchin it....thought i would give a big woohoo!

Melly

one of the best movies ever, written by the best writer ever. AFGM was written by Aaron Sorkin, who also wrote the first 4 seasons of the West Wing, and the movie The American President.

Good topic Melly!!!

Kaffee: Did you order the Code Red?
Col. Jessep: I did the job I...
Kaffee: [shouting] Did you order the Code Red?
Col. Jessep: [shouts] You're g*dd*mn right I did!

:thumbs: Awesome movie.

All this talk about Cruise and Nicholson... After seeing Demi Moore in that "2 sizes too small" uniform, I had forgotten they were even in the movie. :laugh:

this one of about 3 movies that when its on, i cant stop watching it. i cant think of another movie that has more top notch actors..
cruise
nicholson
moore
bacon
sutherland
pollak
cuba gooding jr
n. wyle

if only james earl jones could have been the judge.

oh, and the other 2 are rounders and shawshank.

...oh, and jennifer connelly is hot....just fyi.

Back