• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Luxury Cigar Club Diamond COTM

BurnBerry

Isn't Here, Just There, Without A "T"
Does this cotm membership even exist? LCC told me a spot hasn't came open in over 2 years but it's like it doesn't exist on all the forums / groups. Would love to hear from someone that is an actual subscriber.

Here you go:

Here you go:

I know but I've never read / heard of anyone actually being subscribed to it.

Nothing against the guys at Luxury Cigar, but you're in a place where you can do better.

One of my gripes with samplers is....one is usually not enough to find out if the stick is for you. I like a couple at least, typically for me it's a 5-er. Find a B&M, local or on line with someone you can talk to. Tell them what you like and don't care for. Ask for recommendations. If you can't find someone in a store, start a thread here. Lots of different opinions from folks that have lots of experience. Discuss what you smoke with members, you'll get lots of good ideas. For $150 / month, you can put some very nice smokes together.

IMHO those "5 to 7 smokes" for $150 better be pretty spectacular.......

As always, one man's opinion....... :cool:

To (actually) answer your question my guy…to the best of my ability anyway.

Haven’t seen much about their Diamond Sub either.

Searching on IG is going to be your best shot to find examples, IMO.
I’ve seen reviews on YouTube as well of their other COTM samplers.

As a former Privada Cigar Club member, I felt the cigars I received were, more often than not, well worth the price of admission.
Though I felt the direction Brian took at the beginning of the year wasn’t something I wanted to be a part of.

While I’m sure LCC has a phenomenal Diamond Club, their other offerings may be more worth it from pictures I’ve seen in the past.
I think Perfect Cigar Blend has the best COTM club. They have exclusive access and deals for Club members as well that are exceptional. I’m most likely going to sign for their Black Sub. It hasn’t been open all year, and I’m curious.

The second best sub with solid deals and discounts included is from Small Batch Cigar.

Both of those subscriptions are Monthly and the cigars exceed the price of membership by 15-30% on average. I have close friends who are members of each.

The only way to know personally is to sign up and experience them!

I've had the LCC Sapphire and PCB Black for awhile and I unsubscribed from the PCB Black yesterday. LCC has really nice COTM club IMO.