• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

M-I-Z......S-E-C!

I get what you're trying to get at. Fayettville probably isnt much closer than Columbia to the other western division schools. God knows it cant be any more of a pain in the butt to get to than Fayettville. Arkansas has been in the league 20 years, they still dont really have a rival and they have been pretty decent the past few years. South Carolina/Georgia has become a decent rivalry. South Carolina/Florida has become a decent rivalry because of Spurrier. For some reason, Arkansas has not been able to capture any of that yet. I think Missouri is going to have a tougher time getting some sort of SEC identity. They will be out west playing in the east. Im guessing Missouri and A&M will be a permanent game on the schedule. Dont worry though, I'm going to enjoy whipping on Missouri every 7 or so years!!!

I think Mizzou is 2-0 against South Carolina in its last two bowl games against each other, the last victory coming in 2005 in the Independence Bowl. Do you remember that game? :p

But yes, I do agree that it will be very tough for Missouri to be a major player in the SEC. I am under no illusion that we're going to win an SEC title any time soon, if ever. But we'll be competitive, some years more so than others (much like Arkansas and South Carolina).

[quote name='Acclaym' timestamp='1320674815' post='1062012']
[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1320673279' post='1062008']
Aggies and Mizzou, the new flavors of Tiger Bait.
[/quote]

Idk if mizz can make .500 in conference right away.
[/quote]

I might have to eat my words. Mizzou is whoopin some Texas ass right now.

I was at the game today (season tickets) and had a blast. Kind of an ugly game but I'll take the W!