• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Maduro Presidente (Dominican)

Kart001

Hi everyone

The review of the week will be about the Macanudo Maduro Presidente

Wrapper : Maduro

Type : Presidente

Pre lightning : very sweet aromas with some chocolate. The construction of the cigar seems good

1st third : the sensations are pretty much the same with sweet aromas and a very creamy smoke.
Aromas are on the chocolate and even pastry. A real « snack » !

2nd third : not much difference with the 1st third with the apparition of woody aroma.
It’s still sweet and creamy.

3rd third : not much evolution : still sweet flavours with nevertheless a little bitterness.
From y point of view, there is a nutty and toasted aroma.

What I liked
  • Very sweet aromas
  • A « softness » moment
  • Very food drawing
  • Nice combustion
What I didn’t like
  • A little limited (not very rich flavours or aromas)
  • Not much evolution
I had a really great time with this very sweet cigar. For sure, it was not complicated and maybe wont’ be good for someone who likes stronger cigar (ex : earthy…) but I enjoyed it.

My rating will be 7/10

Attachments

• 20201004_225815.gif
    20201004_225815.gif
    560.8 KB · Views: 5
Great review brother! I always enjoy reading them! BTW, feel free to join us on Saturday nights at 8PM EST for the weekly vertual herf! Great group of guys who I’m sure would really enjoy meeting you! 😎

thx I'll be happy but as I'm french I'll have to check the time ;)
Maybe I'll try in the next few weeks

Another great review! How much was that cigar in France? What is your tobacco tax there?

I'm in The Netherlands, so the v-herf starts at 0200 our time -- but it's worth it to stay up late!

The tax is very high (welcome to France!!) :more tham 40% so I paid it a little more than 10€. How much is the tax in the Netherlands?

Taxes are about the same, and then VAT on top of the tobacco tax. Yay...