• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Machine Made Habanos

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Does anyone have any experience with any of the machine made Habanos?

My buddy's grandfather smokes daily but he doesn't spend a lot of money on them. I was wondering if there was any machine made that was half way decent. Basically looking for a Habano that wasn't ridiculously expensive yet had that Habanos flavor.

Super Partagas
La Flor de Cano Petite Coronas
Quintero Panetellas or Brevas

There is also the Partagas Culebras, a ceegar you can share with two of your friends........ :D :thumbs: :p

Anyone tried the H Upmann Regalias? Looking at a box from 98.

Mike

Wascal said:
Anyone tried the H Upmann Regalias? Looking at a box from 98.

Mike
Never had them but would be interested in doing a split if you want.

hell one of the best tasting habanos i ever had
was a machine made por larranaga. :thumbs:

The machine made hand finished RyJs are ok. Not spectacular, but I can usually find 3paks for $20(cdn) in canada.

Machine mades can be very tasty especially with age! I was fortunate to enjoy a box of Quintero Londres Extra from 1994 that were very good. I'm also enjoying some La Flor de Cano Petit Corona from '97 that are great also.

IMO... with MMs.. they definitely improve with age and require that you smoke them slower. Over puffing on these short filled cigars can turn them harsh, bitter and hot very quickly.

These can be a great value and very tasty smoke but IMO you can't truly compare them to a hand rolled, long filler vitola... in construction, quality or price. Just my $0.02

Aloha,

Wade

mm or mb/hf cigars i have tried...

ryj coronitas en cedro...yum at 3 years...cedary and powerful

cohiba clubs...the best 12 minute cigar

bolivar chicos...14$ a box for bolivar taste

petite upmann...ok at 3 years...need to learn to smoke em slow

jlpiedras...petit cetros,nacionals,cazadores,robustos(not machine made)burn hot and fast and tase like cuban tobbacco.

partagas chicos...ok while working in the yard

and a few others i have tried singles of...of all the machine made cigars i have tried the coronitas en cedro stand out as the best(the box says "totalimente....."but i believe them to be mb/hf) .

derrek :)