• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mad About Maduro Pass  

Alright, the pass is starting its return trip cross-country.

Beautiful! Looking forward to it.tanvette – Keep an eye on the Cigar Passes forum & see what develops. New passes usually start with an explanation of the theme etc. and a request for participants. If it looks interesting then send an email to the sponsor. Welcome & enjoy.

Looks like the box arrived today. I'll do my takes/puts tonight & try to get it back in the mail on Saturday.I know what my puts will be, now what about the takes? hmmm....

Box received.  Felt like a kid in a candy store.  I was disciplined though and kept my puts/takes to three.Takes:
 Blue Dragon
 Don Thomas Robusto
 LaLuna FuertePuts:

fuente_reg006on.gif

AF Double Chateau Fuente

bahiamaduro.jpg

Bahia Robusto
 JR Ult. RobustoHeads up Daryl, confirmation number:
0304 7990 0004 7697 3392

Great pass off, CD. Thanks for joining in on the fun. d, incoming! :cool:

i'm ready on this end! got the email about the container being full, will check it out when it gets here and let you know. if it's too full, i'll either go pick up a bigger container, or i'll just be forced to smoke a few out of there to get it down to size! :) <j/k>but anyway, i'm guessing i should see it either this afternoon or tomorrow. will let you know...d

ok, box was waiting on my front porch. haven't opened it yet. will post additional info when available...

mad about maduro pass is on it's way home as of yesterday. conf no 0304 7990 0004 5513 0730
another pass ends successfully!

Pass arrived home safe and sound today. Hope everybody enjoyed it.