• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mad Men Season 4 Contest.

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
I hope everyone is ready to light up a stogie and drink some scotch in their office tonight.

Why?

Because it's time for Mad Men Season 4, that's why!

I love this show, and so in honor of Season 4, let's have a little contest.

I will send out four stogies to four winners. Here's what you have to do.

Post in one paragraph why you should be the next associate hired at Sterling Cooper Draper and Pryce.

Be creative.

Tomorrow, I'll pick four winners and each of them will get a 4 pack of tasty goodness.

Ready? Go!

I have never seen the show. However I should be hired because I learned this from my boss. " Just bullshit your way through it, that's what I do" What a DINGUS.

I too have never watched the show. But I'm a firm believer in "if you believe what you're saying, most people will believe you too".

I'm a believer in firm butts, 3 martini lunches. Additionally, I believe that so long as you are louder then the one your arguing with, you'll win 60% of the time, 100% of the time.

I'm a believer in firm butts, 3 martini lunches. Additionally, I believe that so long as you are louder then the one your arguing with, you'll win 60% of the time, 100% of the time.

I would rather work for Canwee, Cheatham, and Howe.
Nice Car Talk reference.

I should be next associate hired at Sterling Cooper because I drink, smoke and philander for the right reasons: because it's good, because it feels better than loosening my collar, because I deserve it. I drink, smoke and philander because it's what MEN do! :laugh:

~Boar

Sirs,
I need to be named the next associate of Sterling, Cooper, Draper and Pryce due to the my prior business experience, drive, creativty and ability to ask myself the queston "What would Don Draper do?" in nearly every aspect of life makes me uniquely suited for this position. I believe in that ideal that if you believe in what you are selling, then you really are not selling it.

I have no problem participating in 3hr lunches where "old fashioneds" are consumed like tick-tacks, outtings where in fact things do happen and I may not be in the office at the start of the next day but I will be there around noon with the deal signed.

I (due to my time at CP) have developed a love of fine cigars and scotch and the ability to enjoy and share these talents with others both in the office and out of the office.

I love a good suit and Christina Hendricks is my avatar for god-sakes!

Looking forward to season 4.

I should be hired because I won't give the client what they want. I will give them what they need, whether they like it or not. I should be hired because the bottom line is that it's not about the bottom line, it's about the art, and no one else seems to realize that anymore.

I'll be there when you need someone to put in the extra hours. I'll be there when your wife calls and asks why you didn't come home last night. I'll always be there.

I should be hired at Sterling Cooper because I can be creative after a few drinks, but not so creative that I'd wet my drawers before a meeting with an important client. And, I'd promise not to have sex at work until the new SC moves out of the hotel and establishes a real office. Oh, and I also dig 50's style pin-ups! Betty Draper and Joan Holloway...Oy!!

Wow. Not as many replies as I thought there would be! You'd think Mad Men would be more popular with this crowd, BUT for those of you who participated, I thank you. I've been down with kidney stones all week, should get to my locker at CBC by Thursday, so I'll put the packages together by the weekend! I'm going to declare FIVE winners since five of you actually did the contest. Ha!

You are too kind, my friend. My wife got me hooked on the show even though I resisted it at first. We watched the entire season 3 in the month before I left for Iraq.

I'm going to declare FIVE winners since five of you actually did the contest. Ha!

Wow, nicely played. Thanks indeed.

I love the show . . . actually, first started watching it because I'd read some articles about the period set design and wanted to check out the early Sixties retro groove thang. :laugh:

Got hooked on the writing and the characters. It's just such a well-crafted show.

~Boar

Hey guys, I apologize but the packages haven't gone out yet. There were some complications to the meeds and narcotics that they gave me in the hospital, and it laid me up real good. I'm on the mend now though and should get to my cigar locker on Thursday. Again, my apologies.

Rob

No worries here, Rob. Get yourself better, thank you again for the contest.