• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

:Made in Honduras Pass

Folks I do apologize for the delay in getting this pass off. I've been fighting the flu since Monday. It looks like I will not get it out until Saturday. Again, sorry for the delay. :( :( :(

The pass order is as follows:

Pepe - FL
Allofus - TX
Horse - TX
Ragamuffin - NE
Vern - OR
Yogi - WV
Devin - PA
modF - NJ

and back to me.

The lineup:

#1 Punch Rothchild XX
#2 Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
#3 Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
#4 JR Ultimate Particulare XX
#5 La Rosa Especiale MiFavorita Maduro
#6 La Rosa Especiale Puesta Del Sol
#7 Flor de Copan Toro
#8 Flor de Allones #7
#9 JR Ultimate Cabinet #50
#10 Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso
#11 Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Maduro
#12 Comacho Corojo Toro
#13 Comacho Corojo Belicoso
#14 La Escepcion Dahlia
#15 Belinda Exquisito
#16 El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Salado
#17 El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
#18 El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema

Usual rules apply. Any naked cigars please wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in a baggie. There is a cigar sheet in the envelope in the box to list your puts/takes. I have also included mailing labels and confirmation slips already made out. Please post here when you receive the pass, your puts/takes and when you mail it to the next participant with confirmation number. There is a Drymistat in the box, please check it when you get the pass and add water if it needs it.

Also in the pass I've included eight Excalibur I Maduro, one for each participant. Please take one when you get the pass.

Pass goes out tomorrow. Heads up Peter! :thumbs:

PASS IS ON THE ROAD!

Mailed out this morning to Pepe. Confirmation #0301 0120 0006 9198 9355. :thumbs:

Well at least I am before Devin so maybe there will still be room in the hummi for my puts. Thanks for the Pass Brother.
:p

Vern,

What about room for the next passer after you?

:)  :D  :)  :D  :thumbs:

I knew I should've shipped this pass out in a 150 quart cooler! :D

Ya mean you didn't, Oh well, I've got some extra tupperware around here somewhere, Oh and Devin, I'll leave a little room for you so don't worry. :cool:

Honored to be first recipient of the box.
Thanks for the Excalibur. Nice.
I took the Punch Rare Corojo DC and the Comacho Belicoso

I put in:
1 ERDM Pyramid
1 Punch Grand Cru
1 Henry Clay Corona
1 La Paloma Vintage Reserve Corona

I am not sure if the last 2 are made in Hondorus. If they are not, send them back to me. Otherwise enjoy. I will be having UPS pick this up and will post the tracking number then.

Holiday best to all of you fine people I have had the pleasure of having contact with on CigarPass.com.

Peter :)

Peter, thank you for participating in the pass. Hope you enjoy the cigars and have a great holiday season.

The Comacho Corojo cigars have become one of my favorites. When the brand first came out I was not really impressed, a lot of strength but not much in flavor. After three months in the humidor the flavor increased greatly. It seemed that they had rushed the first batch out to the market. Every box I've had since are ready to smoke. Great cigar to smoke after a good meal. :thumbs:

Living in South Florida has its advantages including its proximity to Little Havana. I went to a herf at a Cuban restaurant with some friends to meet Christian Eiora, the maker of the Comacho cigars. He brought along a few boxes of Comacho Havana and Comacho Corolo for our perusal. This was before they hit the market. He wanted our opinions. Great cigars. When the evening was over I had every pocket and both hands filled with cigars! I still enjoy them.

I called in to UPS for a pickup and learned that it won't be until Wednesday when they will pick it up. Patience everyone.
Peter

No problem Peter. Glad the pass is spending the holiday at someone's home than in a storage facility or worse. :D

UPS picked up the box today. Tracking # 1Z362X170339296078.
Peter

Peter, thanks for playing and hope you enjoy the cigars.

Heads up Allofus, it's heading your way! :D

Rescheduled Delivery: Jan 3, 2002
Shipped to: DEER PARK, TX, US
Shipped or Billed on: Dec 26, 2001

Looks like I'll be waiting till next year for this pass to get to me.... ;)

Ready and Waiting!

The Honduras Pass has landed. Got a call from the wife Friday. Now don't go looking at the UPS tracking log cause those morons don't even know its been delivered yet. I just checked and they're still showing it to be delivered Jan 3rd. ???

I'll post up shortly, need to catch my breath here. I've got two box passes sitting here and they both need my attention..... and thats just what they're gonna get! :D Got a Match? :p

That's great news Allofus! I had just checked UPS before coming over to CP and thought something was screwed up with the tracking. Take your time (but not too much :D ) with the pass buddy.

Horse, you better start warming up to receive this puppy next!

:love: it shouldn't take long, only a few hundred miles between us, but heck, thats several states elsewhere. :D