• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

:Made in Honduras Pass

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
This pass will involve cigars made in Honduras. The initial list I have includes the following:

Belinda Exquisito
La Escepcion Dahlia
Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso
JR Ultimate Cabinet #50
Jr Ultimate Particulare XX
Flor De A. Allones #7
Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
Punch Rothchild XX
Comacho Corojo Belicoso
Comacho Corojo Robusto
Floe De Copan Toro
Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Maduro
Don Tomas Cameroon Corona
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Suprema
El Rey Del Mundo Reserva Salado
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga

I will add more as send off time gets nearer.

I'm looking for 12 people to get this sucker off the ground. Please e-mail me your snailer. For new folks I will need your telephone number.

This pass is covered by C.P.I.

Bill, put me on this one, but put a couple between you and me. Sign me up. :D

I have been honered Shadow to have you be part of my past passes and would love to be in this one . email sent.

Okay, so far I have the following signed up:

Yogi
Vern
Allofus

Nine spots left. :thumbs:

Gee. Every cigar on your inventory starting list is one I enjoy. How could I not join in? Please make room for me.
Thanks.
Peter

This will be my first pass. I can't wait! I've sent my information. By the way....what is C.P.I.?

Rags :cool:

Updated list of participants:

Yogi
Vern
Allofus
modF
Pepe
Ragamuffin

We're halfway there!

Rags, C.P.I. stands for Cigar Pass Insurance. Click on C.P.I on the Topics line at the top of the screen and it will be explained to you. Also, welcome to CigarPass. :D

I'm in!! my local supplier has the comacho's on order...yet to arrive and the punch rare carojo's long since vanished :(

snailer sent

Horse, reply sent. You're in.

Participants:

Yogi
Vern
Allofus
modF
Pepe
Ragamuffin
Horse

Five to go!

Just an update. This pass will close this coming Thursday 12/6/01 at 5:00PM EST (1700 hours for you military folks!). I will post the order of the past and the final cigar list later that evening and it goes out Friday morning. :thumbs:

Shadow, Do you know of a way I can get a list of cigars from there? :lookup:

Hey Vern,
Go to www.cigaraficianado.com and click on ratings, it will let you search for cigars by country.

Rags :cool:

THIS PASS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

A little change of plan. The pass will not go out tomorrow as planned, but on Monday. I'm heading out of town for the weekend a little sooner than I thought I was.

I will post the order and what smokes are going out late Sunday and I will get the pass out first thing on Monday. :thumbs:

Alright I know I said this pass would go out today but something came up. I ran into Devin at the Holiday Herf in Whippany, NJ on Saturday and he told me he had wanted to join the pass, but that his computer has been down. As soon as I get his snailer I'll start this puppy moving.

Snailer sent Bill.

It was a server problem the day I was going to join, not my computer................... :)  :)  :)

Thank you gentlemen for having me in the pass! :thumbs: