• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Made It Home Today =:o)

high-n-tight

We all made it home today from Baghdad.....except TASMAN who should be home by Sunday or Monday.

We'll be waitin' for ya Brother.....

Only 21 hours in a MD11; but since I was the Flight Commander I was fortunate enough to sit in First Class (no booze though :( ) along with my favorite BOTLs...

Looking forward to some nice cigars on my back porch over the next couple of days.....my PERDOMO RESERVE CABINET SERIES Sampler Pack showed up in the mail today; right on time :) :)

Now that I'm home, I'll have more time to surf CP and support you who support us....

Looking Forward to Herfin' with ya soon :thumbs: :thumbs:

Welcome back to Home Soil! Gotta be a good feeling...

Careful on the booze - it's easy to overdo it playing catch-up! :laugh:

Welcome back! Must be a great feeling. Thanks for everything.

It's great to see you all made it home Kelly, welcome back. Taz will be back before you know it. We have the final IPR in Philly this Friday so I'll be gettin' that banner for you then........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome home!! Enjoy the time, and smoke a bunch of good ones. Thanks for your service!!

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you made it home safe, enjoy the reunion with your families! We'll see you at White Rock and the Welcome Home Herf.

Thank you for a job well done!