• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Box Pass

Peter_K

Time for a maduro box pass.  I enjoy full flavored maduros and know there are a number of cp members that share my view.  I can put together an assortment of high quality sticks that would please anyone so inclined.  Typical rules.  Any participants?  If so sign on and email me your addy.
Pepe :D

Oh yeah baby... I'd be honored

Snailer sent Pepe

Thanks

Tony

I'm just a maduro whore, count me in Peter!

E-mail sent! :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: Count me in, email on the way!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sounds like a yummy one, Pepe!!

Biggy

This box is shaping up. Thanks for those that signed on. I will be posting the starting line up of cigars shortly.
Pepe :)

Is there still time to sign-up? Love those maduros. Is there room for a rank-newbie? I can't promise anything aged, but I can promise decent puts for takes.

Sounds fun :)

I got maduros coming out of my ears, I'd love to join!

Snailer sent!

Thanks!

Leebo

Leeb... if you've got maduro's comin out of your ears, man you're smoking them wrong. Didn't anyone ever tell you they go in yer mouth?

:p :sign:

So far we have 7 passers plus myself. Lookin good. I am going to post the starting lineup of cigars in a few days. I made some purchases on line and am waiting delivery.
Pepe

hey Tony! Do you have any of those Thompsons in maduros?
I'll ask my local tabaconist at the Wal Mart if they have Maddie wraped Swishers. :0

Naaaa, they're nats, but I'm sure if I dip them in chaw juice, no one would know the difference :p

Ew

I mock them bad boys, but for a cheap, quick alt to JR's stuff, Thompson really isn't that bad. I just got a box of their Belmondo Maduro's and they taste pretty darn good. Light, sweet smell and vanilla-y taste.

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='July 03 2002,1:35']I mock them bad boys, but for a cheap, quick alt to JR's stuff, Thompson really isn't that bad.[/quote]
ALT to JR's...now I have heard them all...he must be drinking again.

Emo

Emo, only reason why I say that is because the ones I like from JR are always out of stock :)

Need my fix damnit! :p

LOL