• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Box Pass

I sit too late to get on board with this pass? I have a few sticks I can add to yer pass. Let me know.

Snailer on it's way via PM.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I didnt think Tony would leave those Thompsons :thumbs:

I could tell you but then you wouldn't be able to light up the 2 I threw in your pass today :)

I like them, deep maduro wrapper, and I swear to you, my taste buds pick up vanilla. They aren't flavored or anything, but they're smooth smokes for cheap $$$.

J Lew said:
I didnt think Tony would leave those Thompsons :thumbs:
Shoooo, I'll share just about anything I have with you guys. I really dig being able to sample different smokes and giving up some of my stash to get some of someone elses. :)

So far we have 9 players including me. Included are:
Smokin'Tone
J Lew
Leebo 8-9-8
SKYDIVNEKD
Biggygar
Shadow
Horse
Misc
back to Pepe
Won't necessarily be in this order. Have everyones address except Misc. Still room for a few more.
Pepe

Hi Pepe:

Any more room in your pass? I'm new to Cigar Pass, but have
done some trading with Cohibasurfer (Mike Dohrman). I'm a huge maduro fan and have some nice sticks to contribute.
E-mail is on the way!

Welcome Stewart.
I am going to post the starting contents of the box this evening. I will also post the rules, nothing new, but for those new to a cigar pass, I will recap.
It is my intention to close out this box Sunday night and at that time I will give the pass order of the box. I plan on packing it up and send it off Monday.
This should be a special box pass!
Pepe :p

Pepe,

I'll play if you still have some room.

Thanks,

JerryG(info sent)

Stewie !!!
I can't believe you posted something!!! Hey guys this dude has been telling me for almost a year he was going to post and introduce himself and join a pass. I stopped listening about 6 months ago!!! He has seen a few that I have been in. And coat tailed me in the Edition Limitada Pass ( that ittle bittie one DMC has going right now). And now.... low and behold he finally did it!! One of his own....I'm in udder disbelief.. LOL! Any how with all the ball bustin' aside. I'll vouch for Stewart, with what ever he does here at CP. He is a great friend, and knows alot about cigars. He is a great addition to this board. Welcome aboard Stewart and enjoy this pass... it looks like a goodin' :)

If you don't mind Pepe... when it makes it's way to Stewart here, I'll put and take along with him since we live in the same hodunk town! LMK
And thanks for popping shy boys cherry!  LMFAO!!!!!!! :p

Welcome, Stewart! Glad to have you aboard! Now git to postin since Mike has hung you out to dry! LMAO

:D :thumbs:

Here is the starting cigar line up.
First I am including a new cigar to me. The Fidalgo Robusto box press. This is the blackest of the blackest. There is one for each passer. Beyond that:
#1 La Gloria Cubana Crown Imperial
#2 El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga
#3 La Gloria Cubana Corona Gorda
#4 Aristoff Brazilian Churchill
#5 Aristoff Brazilian Millenium Reserve
#6 Indian Tabac Belicoso
#7 CAO Anniversario Robusto
#8 O by Oliva
#9 Excalibur V
#10 Bahia maduro churchill
#11 Sosa Pyramid #2
#12 Hoyo de Monterrey Rothchild
#13 Padron #3000
#14 Padron #2000
#15 Consuegra 733
All my favorites. Pepe
:D

For the benefit of those newbies in this pass...I am packing 15 quality cigars with a humidification device. The box will be placed in a US Postal Service Priority Mailbox with peanut packing all around.  The cigars don't have to be ultra-premiums. Because most of us are looking for high quality affordable smokes, don't toss in anything that you would never consider buying a box of. This box is on the honor system.  Participants can take 3-4 out of the box when it gets to them and add cigars of equal or better quantity and value. Be fair with your selections and replacements.  Don't toss in any more than two of the same cigar. The idea here is that everyone will get to try a VARIETY of new cigars. Although it is very hard to define a dog rocket, don't get silly and include Swishers or cheap short filler sticks. No machine made, or flavored cigars, please.

Don't hold onto the box. Quick turnaround times make this much more fun. If the box needs repackaging, or replacing please take the responsibility to do so. This is all built on the honor system. Do the right thing. Let's all shoot for a 2-day turn around time between shipping! Use U.S. Postal Service priority Mail and add Delivery Confirmation and insurance for $200.00.  UPS with the added insurance is fine.

There will be a master content list with each cigar numbered and listed.  Mark on it which cigars you have added and removed.  In addition post Cigar Pass.com with information such as the safe arrival of the box, which cigars you are taking out and which you are putting in, and when you are sending it off email the group with the USPS confirmation number.  All cigars should have their cello on or wrap in saran or put in individual zip locks.  
Pepe

oui oui Meester Pepe!

LOL

Sounds like a good lineup!  Think I may have a few deep, dark friends for ya.

Looking forward to it

.....Now where did I put those darn chaw dipped Sinatras?

Pepe...looks good...looking forward to participating in your pass...good luck ...and let the games begin...!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Pepe - San Diego Ca. is in on the dark boys!!!!!

I will email my info today......... :D

Weather today sucked.  Water World part II.  As a diversion, I put together an excursion with my next door neighbor Paul, also a lover of the leaf, and our wives to Little Havana in Miami.  Several cigar shops were closed but enough were open to make it fun.  Sampled a few, bought a few, had some cuban coffee, etc.  
While there we had lunch at a Cuban restaurant that also sold cigars.  I picked up a box of Padrons (maduro) that are made for the local market place.  Made from a mixed filler blend of the same tobacco that goes into their regular line.  As an added treat I am also going to include one of these for each passer.
At this point I am going to close the box.  Anyone that was interested in joining would have done so.  I will post the sequence of passers before the weekend is over.
Pepe
:)

Those local Padrons are very tasty! Thanks for including those in the pass, Pepe. :thumbs: