• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to start working my way down the list. ALready ran into the first snag though when I started searching for a WOAM at my local cigar purveyors. I was greeted with either astonishment that I would be asking for one this time of year or else a quizzical look followed by "gee..never heard of that one before." The Padron 2000 was similarly non-existent locally...so I selected a Padron 6000 for my after dinner smoke this evening.

Anyway, thanks again for all the help and keep the recommendations coming. I do appreciate it!
Be patient Doc, this is CP. Someone will offer up some WOAM for sale. You just need a little time for CP folks to get to know you and then WOAM and more will be filling your humidors.

Brian

I've only had a handful so far but I've thoroughly enjoyed the Diamond Crown #6 (figurado) and #7 (toro) maduros. Tasty from the git-go to the nub.

Also Torano Virtuoso's. I like the Crescedo best. 4-6 months in the humi will hook these right up.

As mentioned previously, the Padron 2000 Maduro is very nice. A good smoke and very inexpensive for the quality that it delivers.

My favorite that is easily available is the Padron 3000 maduro, with the 2000 a close second. Outstanding, consistant sticks for the money! :thumbs:

I have only been able to get a very few Hemmingway maddies into my humidors and have only smoked a couple, but they are very tasty indeed. If only they weren't so scarce and so expensive when I do find them! :(

One of my favorite everyday sticks is the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959, closest thing to a PAM IMHO.

Brian

I smoked both Arganese Maduros I received at the CP herf and I really enjoyed them both.

ERDM Robusto Larga was my all time fave for a while....I've stopped smoking them in hopes to come back to the box I have at home to find a diamond in the rough once again.

....and of course the WOAM is my all time fave Fuente maduro.

....DPG Series JJ Maduro is not a bad smoke either. Very complex with tons of flavor. I'm not quite sure how much one is per because I've been away for awhile but it can't be too bad.

....I'm not sure if Illusione is a maduro but if so the ~68~ would definately be in my top five. That little bugger packs TONS of flavor and it's pretty inexpensive.