• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Magnum PI Cigar Cutter Prop

These are the old style cutters with a groove on the end to pull up the nails that were used regularly in boxes. Nowadays, not too many use nails to keep the boxes shut...just labels and stickers. You don't see cutters like that anymore.

My B&M still sells these. Thought about getting one, but I decided not to.

It's a CTS Zigarren-Abschneider from Germany. Or in English Cigar-Cutter.

Here is a photo of mine
CigarCutter.jpg
CigarCutter2.jpg

Here is a photo of mine
CigarCutter.jpg
CigarCutter2.jpg

Sure enough! That's it all right. Cool!

Have you used it? Does it work? I have a Xikar so I wouldn't consider buying it from the sole perspective of needing a cutter but it would be cool to have a prop from the show and something that is actually functional.

BR

Sure enough! That's it all right. Cool!

Have you used it? Does it work? I have a Xikar so I wouldn't consider buying it from the sole perspective of needing a cutter but it would be cool to have a prop from the show and something that is actually functional.

BR

I use it a lot. The V cut is for small ring gauge or torpedo. I cut Torpedo and Belicoso with it. I love it. :thumbs:

I used one of those for years....until a friend borrowed it and permanently adopted it.

I love a V cut on smaller ring cigars and that one was by far the best. It was a ritual using it to pry open a dress box of CC. :thumbs:

As for that one being the prop from Higgin's desk on Magnum PI....:whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh: