• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Make a tupperador?

toyman

Hi I am one of the newbies. I want to make a tupperador. Did a search in forum and
did not find much of anything. Thanks Toyman :D

Toyman;

Welcome to CP. Your cigar knowledge shall be expanded.

The jazzologist is right, there is a ton of info for coolerdoor. Once you get it made post the picture.

toyman said:
Hi I am one of the newbies. I want to make a tupperador. Did a search in forum and
did not find much of anything. Thanks Toyman :D
[snapback]161056[/snapback]​

If you joined Cigarpass im not sure a tupperador will be big enough to hold all the cigars you'll be buying maybe you should look into a coolerdor .

No just kidding a tupperador is a great way to get started.

Randy :D

Hey, Welcome to CP.
I went way overboard when I made mine, musta thought I was Martha Stewart or something. I hot glued cedar sticks out of cigar boxes in it and a bunch of other crap. Then I got advice here and pulled the cedar out and just took the tops off two boxes and laid them in the bottom, put the cigars in them and two round creedos in between on the bottom.

I used a large Tupperware sheet cake thingymabin..., oh whatever its called. Works fine and holds maybe 100 sticks comfortable for storage. Slides perfect in a work shelf out of the way.Still use a desktop for "show-n-tell".