• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Cave vs SAC

Gentlemen please lay off Bayamos. He is a friend of mine and a person whom I have great respect for. After the double post he pm'd me to find out how to delete one. i advised him not to and to just let it die. He is just trying to jump in and contribute. Havent we all stepped on our dicks at one time or another?

And Smokyballs is my good friend, and your buddy insulted him and called him "a Jack Nut" which is just a polite way of calling him an asshole. I understand he's your friend, but if he's going to come in here brand new and insult a guy who has contributed a lot to this community, I have no sympathy for him.

Edit: And you are correct, we have all stepped on our dick (at least I have), but what we haven't all done was tried to come back swinging at the CP vets. Most of us realized we stepped on it, took our lumps, said we were sorry, and tried hard to not let it happen again. Sometimes it's even taken our friends pulling us to the side, and letting us know that we made a mistake.

I know / am sure Smokyballs is a good guy . I made a mistake and apologized for the misunderstand. As a Army Vet, I never walked away from a fight, verbal or otherwise. To serve , protect and defend. That includes Myself, You, Smokyballs, any many others.

" I have no sympathy for him., " I don't want sympathy, just support. I did again apologize to Smokyballs for my misunderstanding.

Cool. Now sit back, relax, and I hope you enjoy all this community has to offer. It's a pretty great place. :thumbs: