• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Caves show on DIY Network

IanHummel

There is a show called Man Caves on the DIY Network and tomorrow the episode is them building an indoor smoking room and humidor complete with ventilation and all. It's on at 930pm eastern time. You can check to see if your provider carries DIY at http://www.diynetwork.com/

After the shows airs they apparently go on the website and do a complete synopsis on everything down to the detail on how they made whatever it was on each episode. Should be interesting.

EDIT: Fixed the date, it is indeed on tomorrow night, my bad.

I have it set up to record on my DVR but its not on until tomorrow night for directv owners...

6:30P tomorrow here on the west coast. DVR armed and ready...... :cool:

Thanks for the heads up. My Tivo is ready to go. :thumbs:

This was the thread about a similar show.

Show

Edited to show correct link

Damn, cable company doesn't carry it! Of course when I signed up I wasn't worried about the DIY channel!

I would have to agree....Although, I assumed this TV network wouldn't be able to do this show the justice it deserves. People like us need great attention to detail and in depth discussions that includes pictures! I guess nothing compares to atucks blow by blow :)

I guess I shouldn't be bummed that my DVR took a nose dive last night huh?

I set the cable reminder and went out to the pub. Forgot all about. I'm glad I stay at the pub now. :laugh: