• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Caves VS SAC'S

I call it 'The Barn'. Its a shed outback painted like an old red and white barn. Its not insuated nor is there electricity. This makes for a perfect wife repellent. It's just me, my bike, my tools, my beer, and my stogie. Although I would like some electricity.

I call it 'The Barn'. Its a shed outback painted like an old red and white barn. Its not insuated nor is there electricity. This makes for a perfect wife repellent. It's just me, my bike, my tools, my beer, and my stogie. Although I would like some electricity.

That sounds awesome, all you need is a 60' extension cord and you're set!

Being newly married, SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER just seems weird. I had a buddy who said, “ If I wanted to hide from my wife I’d stand in front of the stove.” He was an old timer, but that’s not me. Right now I have my small man cave which I choose not to smoke in. Working on something little more substantial next to the house

Being newly married, SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER just seems weird. I had a buddy who said, " If I wanted to hide from my wife I'd stand in front of the stove." He was an old timer, but that's not me. Right now I have my small man cave which I choose not to smoke in. Working on something little more substantial next to the house

At this moment in time, you have no idea how naive you sound. Enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts.

Doc.

Mine is the back porch or barn. The barn has a wood burning stove for heat, but no AC. After being stuck in the office al day, I really enjoy the outdoors in the evenings and weekends!

Being newly married, SPOUSAL AVOIDANCE CENTER just seems weird. I had a buddy who said, “ If I wanted to hide from my wife I’d stand in front of the stove.” He was an old timer, but that’s not me. Right now I have my small man cave which I choose not to smoke in. Working on something little more substantial next to the house

I understand. I have been married over 30 plus years. I love my wife, because I love my house,my car, my pool and my SAC............ Things leaned over this blissful time.......She ask me to paint the outside windows on Cigar Sunday (cause it was nice outside) I did and painted half the glass with it. Never was asked to paint again.

Just the other day she watch this 'Pet Connection show" on TV with Steve Caporizzo. She just had to get this cat. Two days later, I went and got half a box of OPUS Robusto's,half a box of Perfection X and a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle. She must have been looking for the "cat food" ( another lesson) when she can across them. I told her Steve Caporizzo said it was ok.........

Ahh Grasshopper, so much to lean in such a sort period of time.

This thread makes me smile and feel tingly all over..........me and the fam live on base housing, so the man cave, avoidance center, garage, porch will have to wait, but "it" will be built and enjoyed once we get orders back to San Diego.

My Grandfather had a 20'x20' shed out back. That's where he had his drill press, lathe, and other woodworking tools. It was the "Skunkshack", and my Grandmother DID NOT go in there.

While I can, if I wish to, smoke anywhere in my house, I often go out to the "Rat Room" in the garage for my cigar smoking. Several years ago we had in infestation of rats and mice and they basically destroyed this off-room to the garage. I have my Grandfather's old lathe, drill press, and the other woodworking tools in there, along with a window unit A/C, space heater, decent sound system, 36" flat screen, a recliner and loveseat, and a couple shelves of books and bottles.

When I feel like a cigar and/or don't want to watch WE network, I head to the Rat Room. The name itself keeps her out!!