• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man Rules, pick a number 1-112

sterlingnotes said:
[SIZE=12pt]50. No man shall be shamed if they are passed out with their shoes off in your place. If the person passes out outside of the house, then they are fair game shoes or not. [/SIZE]

whylieineedacigar said:

That has already been taken...

Missed that!

92 then

92. No man shall ever read an instruction manual. If the man does not know how to use the item trial and error shall be used until the correct function is determined

Bayamos said:

92. No man shall ever read an instruction manual. If the man does not know how to use the item trial and error shall be used until the correct function is determined

YESSS!  I loved 92!!

Lets see what 33 is

thinde said:
[SIZE=12pt]8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death. [/SIZE]

kona1000 said:
[SIZE=12pt]66. If a large snake catches a man off guard and bites, said man is allowed to scream once. [/SIZE]

oke&coke said:
How about 25.
[SIZE=12pt]25. Being a Pirate should be considered a Manly job because pirates get two types of booty. [/SIZE]

emoshun said:
photo-11097.jpg
-
photo-11097.jpg
photo-11097.jpg

habanero-pepper-lg.jpg
-
habanero-pepper-lg.jpg
-
habanero-pepper-lg.jpg

MTE5NDg0MDU1MzM2MDI3NjYz.jpg
-
-

tomthirtysix said:
[SIZE=12pt]63. Body paint is only acceptable on a man if it’s on game day and to support his team. [/SIZE]

cabaiguan juan said:

28. If a man ever does something wrong a simple "OOPS", "My Bad", or any variations of cuss words that get the point across will suffice, no need to say "I'm Sorry"

cabaiguan juan said:
18. You poke it you own it.
I picked an awful one.

How about 43?

43. All men have the right to remain silent when asked by a woman "do you like this". And the right to leave the room.

modo22 said:

YESSS!  I loved 92!!

Lets see what 33 is

[SIZE=12pt]33. If a woman is present whether family or friend no man under any circumstances shall make their own food or pour their own drinks unless it is a special holiday such as, Mother's day, Birthday's, or St. Patrick's day or if the woman cannot keep up with the pace you want your drink poured. Law is void if significant grilling is involved and is also [/SIZE]null and void if the male is Italian and the woman a woodchuck from N. New Hampshire.

AshesTwoAshes said:

[SIZE=12pt]88. No man under any circumstances should have to explain the use of a power tool to another man. [/SIZE]

Ha! Love it!

101. Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky friend of the hot babe he's trying to score) is your legal duty. But should you get carried away with your good deed and end up getting on the beast, your pal is forbidden to ever speak of it.

No. 33 is null and void if the male is Italian and the woman a woodchuck from N. New Hampshire. Jesus Christ, do you want to kill me?

Doc