• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mancave pictures...

That is INCREDIBLE!! Cute kids too. I have a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old girl.......... both very fun. Are those Opus boxes down there?? You need to sell me some, you dont need all those :D :whistling:

Wow...you said it was nice but I didn't know it was THAT nice! Do you need first and last months rent? Just tell me where to put my cot... :D

Derek

Wow that is an amazing man cave, probably the nicest I've seen. You sir are living the good life!

Holy shit. That is bad ass. I love how clean, elegant, and just simple it is. Beautiful job!

Wow...you said it was nice but I didn't know it was THAT nice! Do you need first and last months rent? Just tell me where to put my cot... :D

Derek

No need for the cot, the couch is plenty comfortable. Plus, you can help with the twins when they get up in the middle of the night!

Isn't it time you moved down here by now?!?!?!? :D Let me know when you get here.

Great family and setup!

I am great with kids, and will babysit for cigars! :sign:

Ken

That is freakin' fantastic Mike! Man I wish I lived nearby as I know where I'd be hangin' out! :D Excellent job on the room! You got some beautiful kids too! You got it goin' on brother!

Wow! That is just great.

Nice upgrade on the humidor.

I'm happy for you! :thumbs:

Derek

No need for the cot, the couch is plenty comfortable. Plus, you can help with the twins when they get up in the middle of the night!

Isn't it time you moved down here by now?!?!?!? :D Let me know when you get here.
Soon...very soon. The garage sale is this weekend (the wifey has too many "things" :angry: ). I'm done working the first week of July, then we'll be down there the following week to finalize everything. This moving thing is a lot of work. ??? See you soon! And yes, I babysit for Opus. :laugh:

Derek

I'm speechless :0 That is a very beautiful man cave! I thought your decor was too beautiful to just be a man cave, but then I saw what your cigar budget allows you to buy.

Beautiful kids, you are a blessed man.

Adorable kids, rockin' mancave, and enough cigars to outlast the Zombiepocalypse . . . or open your own B&M! :laugh:

Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all. :thumbs:

~Boar

Mike, you have a beautiful family there. Kudos on the mancave! It looks like a lot of hard work went into it.

Your children are too cute!

The room and supplies are okay :laugh:

Thanks for sharing and nicely done.