• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many Thanks ...

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
Recently I've made enough posts to qualify as an official Member here on CP. I know I haven't made as many posts as some of the newest people on here, but I was taught by many a BOTL'z that posting should be about quality, not quantity, and I believe that statement to be very true. Since my short stay here, I have never met a more informative, friendly, and above all ... a fantastic crowd ... everyone has opened their arms/hearts and have embraced me as one of their own, which is quite rare now-a-days, and I wanted to return the favor also, for no good deed goes unpunished.

CP is my permanent, and ONLY home; I plan on spending the rest of my days here ...

0307 1790 0004 2289 1432 NullSmurf
0307 1790 0004 2289 1425 Ginseng
0307 1790 0004 2289 1418 Kingantz

You're welcome :D

Way to go, that's the way to pay rent :laugh:

Brian

Nick

I know that we talked briefly and i thought you were a good guy. You are turly heading in the right direction to becoming a great BOTL.
What you are doing is a wonderful gesture, congrats.

Cheers,
Sam

That's the way to play the game Nick :thumbs:

None of this means anything unless we share, it's what this passion is all about.....and it feels so damn good when you do it, right?

Good job.

Nicklorrrz! Good job my friend!! It's always fun when sending out your first bombs... Aww...I feel like I'm watching my son graduate from kindergarten... *tear* :p

Good to have you here buddy. :thumbs:

Nick,

I received your package today. Thank you! These intriguing beans come at a very opportune time as I had recently run out of Mr. Jerry's. :thumbs:

Now to pick just the right cigar to have with that inaugural cup.

Best,
Wilkey

Nick,

I have to tell ya, this bomb was an absolutely wonderful surprise today. The past month or so has been fairly rough, and there's nothing like getting an unexpected gift out of the blue (or should I say yellow :D ). Thanks so much Nick, these will be enjoyed more than you know!

Greg

Had a RyJ Churchills from 2001 and a cup of fresh brewed from your beans today...yummmmmmmm!

Thank you again, Nick!

Wilkey

Wilkey,

Wow, what a fantastic way to start your day! ... are the beans really robust and full-bodied? The first thing I noticed is that I could smell the full flavor of the coffee through the foil bag.

How long do you think it will take you to go through that whole 1lbs.?

cheers,

Nick

Had a RyJ Churchills from 2001 and a cup of fresh brewed from your beans today...yummmmmmmm!

Thank you again, Nick!

Wilkey

Nick,

I use a two-cup drip filter brewer and I'd say the coffee was medium-bodied, sweet, mellow with low acidity and brightness. In other words, a pretty relaxing and accessible blend. A bag that size would last me easily two months or more. I have one cup in the morning and occasionally one in the afternoon or evening.

The beans were very oily but the roast was what I'd call a city roast. Medium I guess.

Wilkey

I completely missed this. Thanks, Nick! I just ran out of my last bag of CP beans. Good as it was, its time for something different, I think.

Way to play there noobie :thumbs: