• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

March Scotch Buy - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
RULES:
As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to September 1, 2008 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and have at least 30 posts prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment. Prices listed are for delivery to your door. There are a maximum of 24 slots available this time with six slots per box. I need to have at least 4 slots filled to order a box or it will cost more to ship.

New to this order are some high proof gins not available in the US.

I know you are busy but if you "forget" or put off sending in your payment you are screwing your buddy and are going to lose the right to participate in the next buy.

First come first served.

Box #1 - Full
Box #2 - Full
Box #3 - Full
Box #4 - Full

Scotch
MACNAMARA Rum Finish Blend Finished in rum casks from Guyana $46.00
BLACK GROUSE A more peated Famous Grouse blend $50.00
MACLEOD'S Island Malt An un-named 8 yo Islay with good peatiness $51.00
THE SIX ISLES A vatting of whisky from Scotland's six whisky producing Islands $52.00
MONKEY SHOULDER Made from Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. $53.00
ROYAL ISLAND 17 Year Old blend Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $56.00
BENROMACH Peat Smoke Peated spirit made with 55ppm malt! $60.00
BUNNAHABHAIN 1997 Heavily Peated Limited to 852 bottles, Signatory bottling $60.00
GLEN ELGIN 12 Year Old A speysider that I like A LOT! $61.00
GLENFIDDICH CAORAN 12 Year Old Finished in Islay casks $61.00
BIG SMOKE 120 PROOF A big peaty beast $62.00
GLENFIDDICH 12 Year Old 'Toasted Oak' Finished in NEW toasted oak barrels $62.00
BALVENIE SIGNATURE The US version is available soon but if you really want one…. $66.00
FINLAGGAN Cask Strength A mystery malt from Islay, 116 proof $69.00
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' A favorite sherry monster. $70.00
ISLAY MIST 17 Year Old Blend An aged version of the popular blend $70.00
SPRINGBANK 1997 BATCH 2 (109.8 proof) Stored in rechared sherry casks, Batch one was outstanding $74.00
MORTLACH 16 Year Old Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $76.00
CHIVAS Revolve Packaged in a bottle that spins! $81.00
ROYAL ISLAND 30 Year Old blend Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $96.00
STRATHISLA 30 Gordon & MacPhail A big sherry dram & a great buy for a 30 yo single malt! $124.00

Rum
HAVANA CLUB 7 The Cuban classic rum $50.00
RON MOCAMBO 15 Year Old Mexican Rum Single Barrel Rum $56.00
JAMAICA SUPREME LORD 21 yo Rum A very old rum from Wilson and Morgan 90 proof $118.00
ENGLISH HARBOUR 1981 Rum 25 yo rum limited to 5712 bottles worldwide $222.00

Gin
BLACKWOOD'S GIN 60 120 proof, a Shetland company made using barley spirit. $55.00
PLYMOUTH NAVY STRENGTH GIN 114 proof, made with 7 botanicals $56.00
BEEFEATER Crown Jewel Gin 1 Liter size Big bottle, big 100 proof, nice looking bottle too $69.00

I need to fill box #3, anybody else want in?

Checking on a few things, but I might be interested in another slot...I'll let you know later tonight Ray.

STRATHISLA 30 Gordon & MacPhail A big sherry dram & a great buy for a 30 yo single malt! $124.00

Man this one is calling my name but I have spent way too much in the past 3 months. Maybe next time....

Save up your pennies, if it is still available I'll offer it up again in June/July.

Man this one is calling my name but I have spent way too much in the past 3 months. Maybe next time....

Wow, less than two days and its over. :sadpanda: I was hoping to get that Springback this time around.

For cripes sake!!!! I missed another one :sign: :sign: .

I really wanted a bottle of HC7 :angry: