• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MARCH TOBACCO OF THE MONTH- FMOTT

Haddo's Delight sounds intriguing.

I'll have to get a tin here pretty soon for review.

Haven't tried the FMOTT yet because being a newb to pipes I don't have much tobacco on hand. Hopefully I can get it and review it before April. I like that the next 2 months tobaccos are already posted. That way I can buy them all at once and save on shipping :) . As we all know, the more you can buy the cheaper it is.

Haddo's Delight it is for May. :thumbs:

Stopped by the local BM tonight and they were out but will have some in a couple of weeks.

Picked up some Nightcap though. :thumbs: Smells great.

Well, had a bowl of this today after dinner. My first impression was that it was just way too mild for my liking. About halfway through the bowl I did notice things seemed to get a little bitter for me. The Latakia was almost non-existant through out . I found it to be quite a one dimensional tobacco. I am going to try a second bowl later and give it another go. It's hard to tell from just one bowl.
I didn't hate it, but I don't see it in my regular rotation right now.

Mike

Well, I've hitting the pipe again due to the time it takes to smoke a frozen cigar. I bought a tin of FMOTT a few days ago and all I can say is it reminds me of Grey Flannel cologne. Not that It's bad, I actually like it alot as my first smoke of the day. A little milder than Early Morning Pipe which I'd rather smoke in the afternoon or evening. :thumbs: