• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marciano display humidor

Nickc8

I love the look of the Marciano display humidor made by prestige import group. I see a few different websites sell it and of course like anything else i want to buy, it has a ton of mixed reviews. Im wondering if anyone has had one and can steer me in the right direction on whether or not to purchase it.

No imbedded link; I’m soooo disappointed! I’ve been looking for a Marciano for about 13 months now. The roads been rocky though, so we’ll see. I’ll keep searching.

Floyd T

No its a simple google search. Marciano display humidor. Or its also called countertop display humidor on cigars international. I guess ill just give it a shot. Most people complain about it keeping humidity but thats an easy fix with some weather stripping foam around the door frame.

Does that have the doors on the back? If a humidor has "mixed reviews", it's shit. Run away. You get what you pay for with humidors... unless you are talking coolers -- then you've got bang for your buck.

I agree you get what you pay for. I heard alot of folks at worst case scenerio put a small window sealer strip around the door and it worked like a charm. I want a humidor similar to this but there is literally no other company that sells this kind. Its this one sold by many websites or youre stuck with a very large cabinet which i dont need or a desktop humidor.

The shelves make is hold about a 10th what it should. Are they removable?

That looks to be a display humidor for a retailers counter, by register. I would not use that as a personal humidor. Like mentioned, it opens from the back. Plus glass in a desktop humidor makes it hard to control humidity; unless it is well made. Take the $50 from the $250 and buy a cooler. Then use the rest to buy a box or a bunch of singles. Much better use of the cash.

Shelves are removable and also reversible so i can actually angle them towards the opening doors which is nice. I found this out from the seller earlier so it wont have to open for the rear. Yes a cooler would probably work much better but would look stupid in my living room. The point of this piece is to display my cigars not hide them in a cooler. Im looking for display effect as well as functionality. I could have someone custom build me something similar but itll cost about $800 and at that point id rather scrap the idea and spend the money and spend the money on cigars. I bought this humidor and will update on this forum for anyone who may be interested in the outcome. Worst case scenerio ill need to seal it in a better manner and best case is she works like a charm from the jump.

Nickc8, buy a cooler and a bean bag chair! It’ll lessen the complaints about the cooler. I’ll add weather stopping to a cooler because it’s a cooler. If I hafta add it to a humidor, then the humidor is a piece of shit! Yup, I’m grouchy tonight. We had to look up your POS humidor, and tell you to go screw! The decision is yours! My vote…..???
Floyd T

Shelves are removable and also reversible so i can actually angle them towards the opening doors which is nice. I found this out from the seller earlier so it wont have to open for the rear. Yes a cooler would probably work much better but would look stupid in my living room. The point of this piece is to display my cigars not hide them in a cooler. Im looking for display effect as well as functionality. I could have someone custom build me something similar but itll cost about $800 and at that point id rather scrap the idea and spend the money and spend the money on cigars. I bought this humidor and will update on this forum for anyone who may be interested in the outcome. Worst case scenerio ill need to seal it in a better manner and best case is she works like a charm from the jump.
Ignored