• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marshalltown, Iowa

gsblood

I might be visiting Marshalltown, Iowa next week for a couple of days. Any decent places to light up or grab a bite and have a drink in the area? Thanks for any info.

G

Brother, I don't know who you pissed off, but start apologizing to everyone you encounter over the next couple of days and maybe they'll grant a stay of execution. :laugh: In all seriousness, I don't think there is anywhere to grab a smoke unless you want to drive 45min into Des Moines, and even then your chances improve only slightly. I work with a guy who grew up there so I'll ask him about places to eat tomorrow and let you know. As far as smoking, the indoor ban will push you outside and this is Iowa in February so I wish you the best of luck.

Brother, I don't know who you pissed off, but start apologizing to everyone you encounter over the next couple of days and maybe they'll grant a stay of execution.

LOL!!

+1

Des Moines is probably your best bet.

Thanks for the heads up. I might as well start practicing. "I'm sorry sir", "I'm so sorry", "I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart", "Need your car washed?", "How about a few drinks and a cigar at the Moose Club?".