• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Master Roller Taboada has left...

TVST*R

Email from Moises today:
"...Dear Mr. Tom , master Rodolfo Taboada just leave to Cuba Saturday October 28th 06 we still have some of his 25 cigars bundles .
please if interested , contact me direct line (619) 819-7545..."
Respectfully.
Moises Vargas
LA CASA DEL HABANO TIJUANA MEXICO.

I am waiting to hear what shape they have. Should these rest for
6 months?
T :cool:

LCDH has emailed me and called me several times to try and get me to come down and buy more Taboadas. They even had me talk to Cecil while he was smoking one of the Sublimes. Cecil assured me that these cigars are the best to date. Well I went down there a while back and tried some of the Sublimes. A good smoke but definetly not worth $900 a bundle. I told Moises that if the prices were the same that I would not even consider buying more. He thinks that I should come down there and try another one before I say that. But, still, at $900 - $1000 per bundle I am not even willing to go back down there. I am sure that they have so much left over because of the prices. And that is probably the real reason they keep calling me, because nobody is buying them this go round. Maybe I will go back down there if he returns next year. David just better pull his head out of his ass on those prices or I wont buy any then either.

LCDH has emailed me and called me several times to try and get me to come down and buy more Taboadas. They even had me talk to Cecil while he was smoking one of the Sublimes. Cecil assured me that these cigars are the best to date. Well I went down there a while back and tried some of the Sublimes. A good smoke but definetly not worth $900 a bundle. I told Moises that if the prices were the same that I would not even consider buying more. He thinks that I should come down there and try another one before I say that. But, still, at $900 - $1000 per bundle I am not even willing to go back down there. I am sure that they have so much left over because of the prices. And that is probably the real reason they keep calling me, because nobody is buying them this go round. Maybe I will go back down there if he returns next year. David just better pull his head out of his ass on those prices or I wont buy any then either.

I got a few calls the week he got in and I must agree with you. He needs to check his prices especially if he has him come in twice in one year. I can spend $900+ on some really choice cigars that are out there now.

That's just insane pricing. The best Taboada's IMHO were the DPs and 04's and neither were anywhere near that pricing!

Crazy...

~Mark

Do they take cash? Heck, at that price I think I want all the bundles they have left :whistling:

Good point Alan!

they are great cigars fresh and no doubt will improve when I re-visit them in
time. However, I bought 3 bundles at high prices but nothing Moises said inspired me to get more from the latest visit. Maybe next year!

Brian