• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Masters Congrats!

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I just wanted to applaud Phil Mickelson on a fine tournament! What a clutch putt on 18 to win. At first I thought he missed left, but, it caught the edge and looked like it did a 280.

It was especially big for him that he didn't get too aggressive after losing strokes on the front, he kept his bearings and his focus.

Have a big old stogie and celebrate! :)

Lefty has finally 'arrived'. His comments about coming up short in the past and savoring this one are refreshing. He's a good dude.

What a stud..............birdying 18 for the win!

(edited in)

OH! and what about Arnie's final walk up 18 on Friday! Brought tears to my eyes. Golf is what it is today because of him. I wish my grandpa was still alive to hear his words about the fans. What a true sportsman! I only wish to live as long as he has let alone swing the sticks that long. I liked his comments during the interview after signing his card about some of the young pros on tour continuing to put the game before themselves. He was one of a kind that will be missed dearly.

M. Gipson :)

Yeah, this was an incredible weekend. I will never forget Sundays performances. Absolutely wonderful, you could cut the suspense with a knife. Congrats to Phil! :D

Amazing finish. I was glued to the tele for the last couple hours of coverage. Congrats to Mick. The curse is finally broken :D