• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Matt R.'s Spring quickie

Wahooooooo I am next!!!!
I think I will go lay down for a bit, all this excitement has got me plumb tuckered out. :cool:

Well, I hate to say it, but double shifts don't lend themselves to getting cigar passes to the PO. It WILL be in the mail tomorrow/today. Sorry guys.

From macattak:
DC #: 0103 8555 7490 0205 0732 :D

Delivery Status

You entered 0103 8555 7490 0205 0732

Your item arrived at 8:09 am on April 15, 2002 in PORTLAND, OR 97230. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later

Now that was a fast trip across the country!! WooHoo!!

The USPS has a Priority Mail air hub in Indy. My company ships several thousand PM packages a day, so they get trucked straight to Indy for the sort as long as it gets to the PO early enough.

Your item was delivered at 2:53 pm on April 15, 2002 in PORTLAND, OR 97220

*Ahem* Vern? Youuuu Hooooo!

(can ya guess who's next? :lookup: )

WHAT? :lookup:
You want me to post just because I have recived this awesome pass?
I was hoping all of you would forget and I could smoke all of these myself. :cool:
Well now, I can see you all are paying attention, so I will list my puts and takes when I send this out in the morning. I would have gotten it off today but I am recovering from a sports injury ( bowling:D ) and I had to go see the doc today.

Ewwww Hate it when that happens.

Next time.........let go of the silly thing! :D

:sign: Bowling injury!! A HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Get well soon friend! :D

Hey, Vern has to have some reason to explain not breaking into double digits! :sign:

How did you know that my score was 90?
The pass is safely on its way to Texas. USPS insurance # VV088991413US, I picked up some plastic bags that are just the right size and put them in and added them to the box.
My Takes:
  Cohiba robusto
  Montie #2

My Puts:
   ERDM robusto
   SLR robusto
   R. Gonz.corona
   Part.Sel cab, corona

Thanks for letting me play Matt. :cool:

No Vern, thanks to you for being in the pass! OK Texas here it comes!

Matt, pass received..haven't opened it yet. Will P/T tomorrow and hand pass it to Kenny Monday.

Gawd this is a good lookin' box.

Takes:
Boli Corona Gigante
A Fuente BTL
RyJ CH

Puts:
Davidoff Millenium Robusto
A Fuente Don Carlos #2
Monti #1
Cohiba Pantella
Punch CH

Kenny took my mare and myself out to a great steak dinner last night. Passed the box afterwards. Thanks a million Kenny.

BTW, here's an interesting article on the Cerdan that's in the pass. Seems the production date was 1982! Fun story.

http://www.gosmokeshop.com/0299/feature.htm

So as to keep all the passers informed..... I personally picked up the pass from Mark in the Ft Worth area and will be traveling back home to Houston at about the same pace as USPS.....  ;)

Will post my puts and takes then.....   :cool:

Mark - No thanks needed on the dinner. Having Donna's company for dinner.....oh yea, and your's :p was plenty of thanks. My pleasure......

Next time we find a cigar friendly place, I havn't hung out in a parking lot smoking since High School......and it wasn't cigars we were smoking...LOL!