• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maverick Cigar Cooler - help needed

Stogie_fan

Last night I picked up a Maverick humidor from someone who was getting rid of it. He said he thinks it needs a new thermostat. It is rather large and I'd love to get it up and running. Anyone have more information on these or parts for them? Or a service manual? It seems to heat and cool at times, but is a bit wonky. Brand on the front is Maverick and the model shown on the back is CW-138C. Thanks in advance.

I did a search online and came up empty.

Attachments

• received_226056205560215.jpeg
    received_226056205560215.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 16
  • 20201123_213414.jpg
    20201123_213414.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 15
That looks to be a smaller version of the Redford humidor. No experience with these but maybe the maverick was a smaller size they discontinued. Looks to be the exact same thing though so you might be able to look up instructions for the redford and get that thing running.

That looks to be a smaller version of the Redford humidor. No experience with these but maybe the maverick was a smaller size they discontinued. Looks to be the exact same thing though so you might be able to look up instructions for the redford and get that thing running.

Thank you for the quick reply. With that information I was able to find the manual for my unit, which looks like it is called the Prestige Royale model.

Attachments

• Humidor Instruction--PRESTIGE - Gen-1.5c.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: